[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>23322513
No
>>
>>23322513
I don't think Werther got many totties
>>
>>23322513
Easily the most unattractive protagonist I've ever encountered
>>
>>23322513
if you also cut yourself then maybe
>>
>>23324294
This. Cutting yourself to look cool then crying a bunch will get any woman
>>
Crying didn’t get him anyone but he could have done better had he not gone for a married woman
>>
>>23322513
Charlotte loved him and his suicide ruined her life, so yes.
>>
>>23325069
He was such a piece of shit. I'm beginning to suspect Goethe was a piece of shit too. His whole life was full of these sorts of affairs where he falls madly in love with women only to casually move on slightly later. Like the whole premise of Faust.
>>
>>23325293
>where he falls madly in love with women only to casually move on slightly later.
I mean, if it's not reciprocated... what can you do?
>>
>>23325293
>chick doesn't want you
>accept it and move on
>what the fuck why is he moving on he should keep suffering and being a creep for meeeeeeeee so I can complain about it!! How dare he have a live what a piece of shit
>>
>>23325299
>>23325307
He seduces and impregnates the girl in Faust then just forgets about her
Werther was a piece of shit for getting between the husband and wife
>>
>>23325317
Fictional characters are not the author
Harry Potter is not JK Rowling
Faust is not Goethe
>>
>>23325328
Except he was, as I wrote >>23325293
These characters reflect his own life.
>>
>>23325317
Did Goethe do that in real life? Terminal author biography faggotry
>>
>>23325349
Your suspicions are not fact, anon.
This is what I hate about modern society, some retard like you gets a brain fart and demands everyone treat it as fact. I hate you. I wish nuclear holocaust would fucking come already.
>>
>>23325356
>>23325362
Yes, he did. What is so hard about this?
>>
>>23325381
>source your ass
You are everything wrong with the world.
>>
>>23325408
Source: his life and own writings. Are you saying Goethe wasn't a continual womanizer and restless romantic?
>>
>>23325422
Can you point to where in his life he ever got a girl pregnant and left her or when he got between some husband and wife couple? Or when he simply moved on after bring told no? You are such a piece of shit bitch.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.