[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3658.jpg (828 KB, 4032x3024)
828 KB
828 KB JPG
What are we all not doing here, if it isn’t seeking a shepherd? Why do we here on /lit/ read? Are we hoping to know what it is exactly that the people who created us thought? Why should we care? Who are we? What is the force that sustains our being? It appears to be water and light. Is water born of light, or vice-versa? We all so easily accept every day of our lives, but at a sideways glimpse you’ll sometimes catch how profoundly mystical it is to consider these waters. They are teeming with things like us, but so different. We evolve explanations to these things, as animals do, new ones arising from the same dust and mud as the others. Religion, philosophy, science, they evolve like symbiotic animals, feeding each other to catch the glimmer of truth. Everything seems so self-recursive, so born of all the other factors in our lives. There are valleys we live in, and we are flocks of lambs hoping the skies don’t open up and tear us away from here, this crust on this ball in this void hung on spiders silk. There were men, they lived, how? Why? Who will shepherd us to on high? What lamb offers itself as sacrifice?
>>
File: IMG_3654.jpg (31 KB, 600x600)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>23319236
I beg the numerical Ouija to speak to me! I ask to commune with thee! What sigils need I make?

To angels - visions of Gods throne,
To Insects - sensual lust
>>
>>23319250
Was the Greek philosophy just to be beautiful? Look at what they left behind! Their self sculpture, in scripture marble. Amadeus, the voice of God in the fool. Salieri - Me!
Abel
Cain
>>
File: IMG_3619.jpg (1.81 MB, 4032x3024)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
>>23319257
Genesis spoke of me many times, my brothers killer. A source of suffering if I act in denial of God. Who is it to shepherd me! Who can spare me my brothers death by my own hand! Who will teach me to do right!?

Surely I tell you, as you did for these the least of my brothers and sisters, you have done for me. Have ears to see! And eyes to hear! Who will make our stony hearts turn into flesh?
>>
File: IMG_3414.jpg (2.52 MB, 4032x3024)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB JPG
>>23319270
Is it possible that the eye of God exposes itself in the totality of the eclipse? Could he be divinely communicating the sacred geometrical order of flesh? How these heavenly spheres must observe him? Where is the mind? It is down here. The down here seems to be made of the same stuff as the out there. Is the telling us to wake up? To figure out what it all means? Go out there in the face of cosmic terror. Meet it, Man! You’ve been meeting it the whole time haven’t you! You just didn’t know how much! How hung in the heavens you are and how hard it is to know how to even get by! Yet you must keep going! You must never stop! It is so magical isn’t it! How hard it is to know how valuable your life really is! Sometimes you grow. Sometimes you die. but you have to keep going. Life is hard but don’t you love someone? I love you, and I’m sure that if we were around each other, we wouldn’t always like each other very much, but we’re in this shit together. I don’t want you to go, I don’t want to go, I want to explore the wonder of creation with you. Pumpkin Rick.
>>
File: IMG_3614.jpg (2.81 MB, 4032x3024)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB JPG
>>23319293
Here comes the babbling brook! Sounding off to itself, hidden away in some forest, in some desert. There might be crickets chirping there too! Maybe birds are singing in some trees! Maybe they’re talking to us! Maybe we can’t hear them properly! Maybe the face of Christ is written in their hearts too! Maybe their atoms spin like spiders the silk of the face of the heart. Maybe the great orb web is hung by a great spider deity! Maybe Miyazaki sees stuff like this too! He certainly leads a team to writing down such beautiful creation! We are all minds in the mind of God! God transcends us though! He is our Heavenly Father, and by him we live alone. You do not survive on bread alone but the will of God! Whose season was the season of flowers?
>>
>>23319306
https://youtu.be/f9X1C7pTu-M?si=PtfLKV0BVuVLfqL_

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.