[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Collide book.jpg (76 KB, 652x1000)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
I saw some anon on here ages ago with a tier list of all the romance books he's read, if you're here or if any other anons read romance books, can you chuck me your tierlist or some charts? I'm tryna do some research.
>>
>>23319133
research for what? what kind of romance are you interested in (contemporary, sci-fi, fantasy)? how old would you like the heroes to be?
>>
>>23319133
Women like white men with big lips!
>>
>>23319214
I've never read a romance novel but I have a strong feeling that I could write a really good one, I just want to get familiar with the genre before I go writing something. Every successful author says that if you want to write then you have to read a lot, so that's what I wanna do. Also, I feel like I wanna write a teen romance novel, as creepy as that might sound.
>>
>>23319133
Why do brown women love white boys so much?
>>
>>23319245
We're the lesser of all evils.
>>
File: collide_book.jpg (154 KB, 652x1000)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
humiliation ritual
>>
>>23319242
i don't think you have to read a lot of them unless you want to, as they're pretty formulaic like many genre fiction, but they're mostly a fast read. teen stuff is cool, as no one expects too much spice in it. well, depending if you're talking high school or college teens. you might wanna check out romance.io for searching for books based on tags and spice level, goodread's annual awards, and maybe even tiktok since that's where the teens are so you'll know what's popular with them. look for anything that piques your curiosity. if you don't know where to start at all, look for popular tags on booktok. i'm not the anon you asked for but some of mine favourites growing up that i remember to this day were twilight, graceling, pride and prejudice, jane eyre. some things that are popular now with the youth are the fourth wing, acotar (or sarah j mass in general), books by coleen hoover.
>>
>>23319259
Kek.
>>23319287
>Romance.io
This website has a terrible UI but it seems to be the exact thing I need, cheers, anon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.