[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Anyone read this one? Thoughts?

>inb4 making this about jews
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
>>23318881
Op can’t inb4 newfag
>>
>>23318881
what is inevitable about patriarchy. only some of the earliest agricultural societies in western europe might have been matriarchal. patriarchy is natural. all the hunter gatherers before and the first sedentary hunter gatherers who practiced some agriculture in the anatolian hills, the later urban city states and then the copper and bronze age culture which founded what we understand to be Europe were all patriarchal. the roman empire was extremely patriarchal and so were the greeks who we classically understand to be the progenitors of european cultures. the middle ages were patriarchal and so was early modernity up until suffrage. this is the least patriarchal time arguably of all mankind's history. if liberal society is inevitable then patriarchy might be "evitable" or preventable according to that development.

it probably doesn't matter. it's better for demographics and the scope of happiness, satisfaction and arguably even freedom in society by limiting it such that people are more so occupied with matters they can manipulate in the literal sense of the word, put their hands on something. the world literally lying in their grasp by being smaller, their freedoms more real and lived in. that is at least satisfaction and happiness. and you are truly only free when you have choices to make and an endless expanse of improbable but possible choices will present a vacuum of meaning and a devaluation of all most possible and right and suited to your character because it being most possible is always relative to your person. this is a bit deterministic but so is describing society as either strictly patriarchal or matriarchal.
>>
>>23318881
>The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
That's objectively a untrue.
>>
A society is always matriarchal and never patriarchal. This is because in any society, 99% of men are disposable cucks happy to compete for women. In any society women control men.
>>
>>23318881
What's his thesis?
>>
>>23319166
Don't drag your fetish into this weirdo.
>>
>>23318881
Seems like typical 70s sociobiological wankery. If something was really "inevitable" or genetically coded about social structures which results in such politically problematic conclusions you need to embrace human genetic engineering to solve social problems otherwise you'd have to become an unabashed CHUD and rightfully censored or you just end up claiming e.g. Africans are dumb and should be little more than slaves in the global caste system

>>23318900
The whole "matriarchy"/"patriarchy" meme is reified 19th century armchair social science promulgated by J. J. Bachofen/etc. Anyone not a total retard knows there's never been "matriarchy" in the woo woo mother goddess radical lesbian sense so the whole setup and whatever is being talked about isn't exactly being helped by those dichotomies.

Why not talk about age or something? Most societies are some form of gerontocratic rule where young men could murder all the physically weaker older men or women ruling them but don't and follow their orders. It doesn't matter if a lesbian moon god or big dicked solar god is being worshiped. The world got a lot younger in the 20th century and you had revolutionary states like Democratic Kampuchea where most of the political cadre were like 14 years old which is more interesting, why did the boomer youth revolts and cultural revolution, etc putter out

>it's better for demographics and the scope of happiness, satisfaction and arguably even freedom in society by limiting it such that people are more so occupied with matters they can manipulate in the literal sense of the word
That's very Freudian now isn't it. The idea civilization requires the sublimation of natural desires is older than that.

Anyways here's something funny to read:
https://www.aetherometry.com/Electronic_Publications/Politics_of_Science/PP5/PP5_index.html
>>
>>23318881
I think men should be careful about trying to subjugate women and force them to conform to whatever it is they want them to be, and should be doubly careful about treating this as "inevitable." Whats actually inevitable is karma.
>>
>>23318881
>>23321462
Now that I think about it more I know someone who has written a lot with a somewhat similar perspective, on a hormonal level anyways, but probably comes to different conclusions. Check out the works of Victor T. Cheney (specifically Castration: The Advantages and the Disadvantages), he has a huge amount of statistical data claiming to correlate a lot of problematic social phenomena and became a big political advocate for castrating sexual criminals and ultimately expanding that to all criminals of more petty sorts. You got to account the negatives and positives and see where you end up, essentially eunuchs might be better in positions of control ("matriarchy"/"patriarchy" not relevant here) and all politicians should be subject to castration before being given any power.

>>23321478
>karma
male feminist soiboy shi, go take a yoga class or something lol
>>
>>23321548
Like a thief in the night, remember that.
>>
>>23321592
Lets ask ChatGPT here:

>The phrase "like a thief in the night" is often used metaphorically to describe someone or something that acts unexpectedly or stealthily, typically to achieve a goal or accomplish a task without warning or detection. It originates from the biblical passage in 1 Thessalonians 5:2, which reads, "For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night."

>In this context, it refers to the unpredictability and suddenness of the return of Jesus Christ, likened to a thief who arrives unexpectedly under the cover of darkness. Over time, the phrase has been adopted into common usage to describe any situation or action that occurs suddenly, quietly, and often without warning.

So this brings us right back to Jesus Christ (the perfect eunuch?) and what?

https://www.marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1914/cons-logic/summary.htm
>>
File: cover14.jpg (140 KB, 1920x1080)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>23321548
>>
>>23321658
There's noting inherently problematic for a deviant to write on their subject of choice as long as they remain neutral in the strictest sense
>>
>>23321658
I was about to say this lol. Mr. Cheney probably has a castration fetish. Not saying that it invalidates his viewpoint (I haven't read the book, so I can't criticise) but it is a little funny to me.
>>23321674 A good way to put it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.