[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (42 KB, 648x474)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
One must imagine Sisyphus horny
>>
That just makes it worse.
>>
>I wish to no longer be horny
>I no longer wish to be horny
you must pick one
>>
Prove you've actually read the essay by defining The Absurd
>>
>>23315967
>defining The Absurd
Existence
>>
File: 1703306813874838.jpg (266 KB, 484x1600)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>23315967
the absurd is defined as expecting someone on /lit/ to have actually read the essay
>>
>>23315972
Try being a little more specific
>>
>>23315975
We are beings which crave meaningfulness in a meaningless universe. Camus thinks we should face up to this and even embrace the Absurd, instead of resorting to various types of suicide, be it philosophical or actual.

He holds actors up to be the exemplary, considering they change and play with various identities all the time, all the while knowing none of them escape the foundational absurdity of existence.

It is an optimistic text, and as such no true guide to the state we're in.
>>
>>23315995
Isn't it absurd to think Sisyphus must be horny?
Wait it seems logical the longer I think about it
>>
>>23315928
Eternal bambisleep session
>>
>>23315967
>>23315974
Everybody's read it. Even the art hoes read it. Stop trying to act cool just because you read some entry level shit, Zoomer.
>>
This why didn't he push the boulder with his dick
>>
>>23316528
>B-Boulderzzz r-rolling b-back on m-myyyy diiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!!
Based.
>>
>>23316541
Would certainly be one way to stick it to the gods

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.