[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 800px-Beethoven.jpg (759 KB, 797x962)
759 KB
759 KB JPG
You can't simply tell people to stop assuming.
Assuming things (being schizo) is not stoppable.
The only way to avoid it is being distracted.
>>
>>23315370
Also, most, if not all, assumptions are accurate and/or productive.
>>
>>23315370
Because we should be critical and skeptical about what we believe.
The only assumption I assume is that all of my other assumptions are wrong until proven correct.
>>
>>23315383
That's just gaslighting yourself. There is a reason something appears to you the way it is. And if something is revealed later on, the initial assumption you had helped you build upon whatever you are perceiving now
>>
>>23315370
>assumptions are schizo
Is this obvious ESL thinking a byproduct of language confusion? Assumptions and presumptions are a natural part of life. Logic is their necessary steward. The schizo is someone for whom the logic has become so subjective as to be divorced from reality.

>>23315372
No.
>>
I neither assume nor deduce anything. Knowledge comes to me fully formed from the divine.
>>
>>23315667
*crushes your skull*
>>
>>23315370
However, you can't assume everything at the same time, so using assumption as a ground is invalid. You can always change your assumption.
>>
>>23315370
only mathematics is ever proven, everything else is an assumption

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.