[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0567.jpg (3.78 MB, 5712x4284)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB JPG
I kidnapped a man and locked him up. When he woke up, he was screaming and banging on the locked door. I went to the door and asked him: "What's your name?". He replied "Jerome". I said to him: "I'm going to write a story about you". He didn't understand why. I replied: "If I write a story about you, everyone will think you're a fictional character. And that means you don't really exist in people's minds. That also means that you are immortal and can't feel any real pain. Do you understand?". He didn't understand, but it was obvious. There is no self. There are many different kinds of ourselves in the minds of others. I said to him: "If I write a story in which you are the happiest person, then, for the most part, only happy versions of you exist. That would be you". So I end Jerome's suffering by writing a story about him.
>>
>>23314929
Op Is a day in all possible worlds.
Op's faggotry is a rigid designator. Wherever OP is, faggotry follows.
Op has an immutable self as a fag.
I don't even need to write about it. It is clearly evident, a transcendent truth.
>>
>>23314929
Op Is a fag in all possible worlds.
Op's faggotry is a rigid designator defining his very essence. Wherever OP is, faggotry follows.
Op has an immutable self as a fag.
I don't even need to write about it. It is clearly evident, a transcendent truth

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.