[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hey can I get some books similar to this? Like a boy enraptured in a unfamiliar world that's based in his. Also if possible one with a werewolf girl main love interest.

Also sorry /out I have multiple tabs open I accidentally kept posting it there
>>
File: 20240422_203510.jpg (372 KB, 2880x2160)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
I mean stuf like this or can turn full wolf I'm not talking like a girl with ears and a tail.
>>
you could read the fanmade continuations of life and death on ao3
>>
File: 1713745954568408.jpg (25 KB, 509x490)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>23315517
That's a good option thanks but even then for the future I'm hoping to find similar books
>>
I wonder if people like these books a lot I know it's somehow normie and niche gygwj
>>
So how the fuck would this work for the part where Jacob wants to fuck Bella's baby daughter? Does the wolf chick become a shotacon or is it a FFM kinda thing going on?
>>
>>23316750
Do you wish to be spoiled?
>>
>Life and Death
My man.
>>23315517
These suck. I did like the short one in which Edythe shows at his father's doorstep with a letter he wrote and pretends that he gave it to her before "dying". That old boomer deserved some closure.
>>23316750
She only made the genderbent version of the first book.
>>
>>23317364
My exact thoughts brother man you know anything similar?
>>
>>23314800
After I have read this I can say I finally understand women and their love for romance books and movies.
>tfw no vampire gf
My gf has printed out the New Moon fanmade rewrite and bound it into a book herself. I don't know yet if it's good, but at least I don't have to read it on a screen.
Maybe I will write my own continuation, trying to make as little changes as possible. Although being an ESL doesn't help my aspiration.
>>
File: 1706915245752863.jpg (81 KB, 1000x1000)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>23319225
I believe in you my man
>>
>>23319225
same, anon, same. I feel kind of bad for making fun of my sister for reading this stuff now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.