[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (5).jpg (27 KB, 640x479)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
So I wrote a 108,000 word novel about an agoraphobic NEET. I wrote it in english though my first tongue is spanish and I've sent excerpts to agencies already but I seriously doubt they'll be open minded enough for it and besides they take a blue moon to respond. If any of you are interested I can post some fragments here or idk lmao
>>
>>23314717
I can fix it for whatever you can afford. Don't post anything online; you won't be able to get it published later. https://www.fiverr.com/matthewg42
>>
File: IMG_0916.jpg (22 KB, 400x400)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>23314717
Well anon, looks like it’s your lucky day isn’t it! I happen to be a big time literary agent, and I choose YOU *points at anon* hehe, Anyway send over a copy of the old draft or whatever and I’ll see what I can do about that million bucks I owe ya! For being such a damn fine artist
>>
File: channels4_profile.jpg (53 KB, 900x900)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>23314717
If you post some of it, I would read it. Perhaps your confidence in the work will be bolstered by positive feedback.
>>
>>23314717
I don't know if the naive english would sell it better but I'd have to read an excerpt. You're an outsider artist so I favor how you chose to present it.
>>
File: IMG_1276.jpg (513 KB, 1170x1168)
513 KB
513 KB JPG
>>23314717
Here, use my pen kiddo, heheCHRIST gently with the nib you ape, I mean uhh just… *tugs collar* Anyway *sips cognac* you know that’s damn fine whisky you’re drinking? What’s that? Oh no don’t fret over those pesky little details! Trust me, I've got your best interests at heart. Just sign there and let's get this show on the road…
>>
File: IMG_1278.png (985 KB, 918x860)
985 KB
985 KB PNG
>>23314717
Royalties? Oh, my dear author, why bother your pretty little head with such trivial matters?" *smirks with a touch of malice* "After all, you entrusted me with your career, didn't you? Trust me, I've got everything under control. Your success is my success, and I'll make sure you're well taken care of. Now, let's not dwell on the details, shall we? Just keep writing those bestsellers, and leave the rest to me.
>>
>>23314779
Stephen King shit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.