[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713812562708.jpg (68 KB, 871x521)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Ok, who of you was this?
>>
>>23313798
Why are stemfags so devoid of creativity? There's technology called Kafka and Godot as well. Soulless, mindless drones.
>>
>>23313810
Naming is one of the hardest parts in tech. But what's wrong with honoring something you like by naming it after them?
>>
>>23313810
thank god humanists don't name things after other things
>>
>>23313810
Do you want a programming language named Mahābhārata++ or Callimachus?
>>
Cunny
>>
>>23313823
>But what's wrong with honoring something you like by naming it after them?
Because you banalize his name. You're not honoring them, you're using his already famous name to prop up your project. As a consequence when people look up their name, they get your product.
>>
>>23313798
>almost immediately changed
woe to those that crack under pressure from reddit
>>
>>23313982
amen!
>>
>>23313798
>putting the word lolita on my resume
>instantly fast-tracked at every F500 company i apply to
>>
>>23313982
Nabokov didn't invent the name Lolita. It was a common diminutive at the time he wrote the book. He doesn't own it
>>
>>23314789
Should've called it Pnin
>>
>>23315212
"I'd like to move us right to Anon. We had a chance to read the resume of this young man, and boy that's just a straight shooter with upper management written all over him. Qualities of the elite of society in fact."

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.