[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Onlyfans-Logo-2047523302.png (38 KB, 3840x2160)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
I'm a 21 year old gay guy and I've been doing butt stuff for a long long time xD
I have a decent butt and cute hole and cock. I've had tops going nuts and literally offering payment to nut inside me.

The idea of having an OF account in which I can anonymously post my content and earn some money appeals to me. Also, I'm kinda tired of risking my life on grindr.
Have any of you tried or are trying OF? Success and failure stories are more than welcome.
Here are some things that I should take into consideration:
> I still live with my parents but I get around 2 hours daily of alone time
> I have a phone
> I do not have any toys
> I can cum from anal

I also have in mind to make some gay friends on grindr and start filming with them. But I'm aware that's gonna be quite difficult to pull off.

So how can I start and what should I do to increase my chance of success? What appeals to most people?
>>
Aldous Huxley had no idea how bad it was really gonna get

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.