[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7949.jpg (43 KB, 488x488)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Have you ever successfully tricked a man into thinking you’re a biological woman?
>>
>>35547066
yes I event went on a vacation with him
>>
>>35547066
i do this regularly at bars until they hear my voice
>>
>>35547066
Many times. Pretty much weekly.

t. tinder slut
>>
>>35547066
lol nobody likes me
>>
Yes when I was 13 I slow danced with a boy at a Halloween mixer because he thought I was a girl. It’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever done and I’m very lucky I didn’t get my ass kicked
>>
>>35547066
dunno. i must get pretty close when they are balls deep in me and tell me im a good little cunt.
>>
>>35547066
made out with and gave a friend head. tucked extra good with tape. he even grabbed my crotch and asked if i was wet. after i told him i was trans a week later he didnt invite me to hangout much
>>
>>35547108
Were you sleeping with him or were you just traveling as friends?
>>
>>35547391
sleeping of course
>>
>>35547410
Hell yeah nice job
>>
>>35547066
all the time - I’ve not had SRS though so always have to break stuff off before sex. I’m constantly surprised by how apparently out of touch my self-perception is with how others see me, and just assume that people know I’m a tranny and are too polite to say, so I don’t bother mentioning it when I get hit on.
>>
>>35547066
yes. 'twas not my fault tho.

>Be me
>be hungey
>order doordash
>laying in bed wearing oversized hoodie and thin lounge shorts
>see doordash notif on fone
>rush downstairs
>open door when dasher arrives
>cute guy, but I'm jaded from the guys in my area being creeps
>greet with smile, soft voice
>step out onto porch to grab food
>forget im wearing shorts
>he looks down
>he sees my bare legs
>fucking trips on thin air
>he saves it, gives me food
>i laugh a bit but say thank you and he leaves

Dunno if that counts but there's no way he'd have done that if I didn't pass, yeah?
>>
>>35547373
Greentext please. Also what were you wearing
>>
>>35547297
So what happened? Did he find out?
>>
>>35547711
well he probably wasnt expecting to see a man in his boxers
>>
>>35549054
I don’t think he found out. I ran off after the song ended. It was a big event and it happened like 30 minutes before it ended. I posted a greentext about it once and some people thought I was making the story up but it absolutely happened lol
>>
>>35547123
voice train!!!

>>35547066
and yea now pretty regularly
>>
>>35547123
so you haven't successfully done it retard
>>
>>35547066
Kek… he even had sex with me can you believe that? :) fear me heterosexual man. You will be assimilated into the gay.
>>
File: IMG_7950.jpg (89 KB, 500x729)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
I wish Sean Berry had been given more TV roles. One of the most effortlessly beautiful crossdressers of the 2000s
>>
>>35547066
no
>>
>>35547066
yes that's the norm for me right now when I date
>>
>>35551841
thats a crossdresser?
>>
>>35553104
Yeah he used to run a female impersonation service in the UK where he’d show up to parties dressed like a princess. The thumbnail is from his appearance on the TV show Coronation Street

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.