[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4600.jpg (146 KB, 1080x1253)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>
>>35546894
women and men are different, this cope that we are all the same and should have same hobbies, same beliefs, and same behaviors is retarded
>>
>>35546909
wow it's like you totally ignored the whole point of the post
>>
>>35546909
But they are still both human, and neither groups are monoliths. People that treat the opposite gender like a different species are terribly small minded and retarded.
>>
>>35546894
I have the same feeling some times
>>35546909
all of that is a social construction honette
>>
>>35546921
yeah hitler and your grandma are both humans too, treat them the same way
>>
Having been on T and now E. Its like drunks and stoners. They both happen to be human, but they are coming from completely different places and aren't really the same species.
>>
>>35546942
this is why women don't like to be around you
>>
>>35546942
>equates the relationship between men and women to a nazi dictator and a random old lady
wow
>>
>>35546955
you are projecting
>>
>>35546894
right, I should just act like they're a man and not take their personal space like a "if I move within this 6 foot radius I might be accused of sexual assault" zone. just treat them exactly the same so she can change her mind and scream rape because I treated her like a dude

this is why I'll never not be a misogynist
>>
>>35546942
Hitler was mean and my grandma is nice though :(
>>
>>35546955
I wouldn't want to be around them either if they were as fucking stupid as you are. Luckily that's not the case.
>>
>>35546965
its just a shitty analogy but the point remains the same, people who grow up in different circumstances and different social environments behave differently. you will obviously not feel equal comfort and behave the same next to someone who has much less in common with you compared to someone who is very alike you. not sure how this is so difficult for you to grasp
>>
today the workplace creep got fired and it made me remember why i don't interact with females; i know i am just like him, and since i am self-aware, i must do what i can to shield them from myself
>>
>>35546999
>today the workplace creep got fired
what did he do?
>>
>>35546987
>people who grow up in different circumstances and different social environments behave differently
This is true. However, both are still people, and should be treated with a degree of similarity. Individuals within the same gender can be extremely different from each other, so why act like gender is such a massive decider of personality? Hitler is about as alike to my grandma as my grandma is alike to someone elses grandma, with the only similarity between the two grandmas being their sex.
>>
>>35547003
he saw every young female as a viable mate and pursued them as such. maybe i am not a creep in that exact way, but i am a creep nonetheless
>>
>>35547030
in what way are you a creep then?
>>
>>35547010
no man is treating women differently out of spite, its either shyness, awkwardness, or poor social skills. and the blame does not lie on men alone, majority of women are like deers in spotlight when left with a guy alone and expect the man to carry every conversation. There's also the aspects of cultural differences between men and women that persist in every society, where humor or hobbies that men might like would be considered crude or uninteresting by (most) women so it's difficult to behave the same and treat them as "one of the boys". It's just pattern recognition and conditioning to have the best odds of social survival, nobody wants to embarass themselves.
>>
>>35547010
>why act like gender is such a massive decider of personality?
nta, because women have it on easy mode. they aren't as human as men because they do not face anywhere near the level of adversity men do.
>>
>>35547044
i don't know the diagnosis, but i know the symptoms. i stare at women for one thing, and yea i do treat women as alien entities and ya i'm a misogynist too
>>
>>35547075
Why not work on improving yourself and your worldview?
>>
>>35546894
Then you treat them like men, and they cry. They're such fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>35547140
>lol just work on yourself, bro
>>
>>35547206
Whats wrong with that statement? I am constantly working on improving myself as a person, and you should be too to grow into the best possible version of yourself.
>>
>>35547163
Define “treating them like men”
>>
>>35546894
women encourage men to treat them like a different species. you can't be treated like a queen and a human at the same time, so take the consequences. act human.
>>
>>35547227
the question is _how_ do i work on this issue?
>>
>>35547246
Nta but maybe like, don't stare at people? Maybe like, remind yourself that women are humans too not some monolithic creature that must be figured out? Like if you're aware of how you're being creepy why don't you use that self awareness to catch yourself when you're engaging in the creepy thoughts/behaviors and just like, no do it?
>>
>>35547300
but they are so enticing. and i want to know what women look like for bdd purposes
>remind yourself that women are humans too not some monolithic creature that must be figured out?
when i see women interact it makes me cry because i just can't understand them
>>
>>35547238
Criticizing them for their actions
>>
>>35547322
>when i see women interact it makes me cry because i just can't understand them
You are like a student that sees a complicated looking equation and immediately thinks “I’ll never be able to solve it” without actually trying to learn how to solve it, you must put in effort to learn about other people and how they work.
>>
>>35547394
i am so scared of them. women do not like creeps like me
>>
>>35547349
How are you doing it though? Are you being mean? Are you doing it in a constructive way? Are you criticizing the women more harshly because you believe that they deserve it for their “easy lives”? Nobody likes being criticized, and if you are an autist that doesn’t know how to do it as politely and constructively as possible, you will make many enemies, with men and women alike.
>>
>>35547417
You must face your fear, it takes time. Don’t shy away from it just because its hard, I believe in you.
>>
File: her body my choice.jpg (27 KB, 465x580)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>35547424
I send them memes like this and then if they sperg out I say "daddy issues much?" and block them. many such cases, women are too emotional and can't into self deprecating humor and banter
>>
>>35547445
the females do not want me to face my fear
>>
>>35546894
I don't feel like I treat females as a completely different species.
I feel like I treat them respectfully whilst acknowledging that I will never understand what goes on in their head.
And I don't need to.
>>
>>35547349
As a detransitioner in a rehab where the residential portion of the program is sex segregated but the php and iop/sober living portions are integrated during groups and courses, this is big facts. Women don’t like being held accountable the same way as men. But because I’m andro these central Texas moids don’t like me I’m the whipping boy in accountability groups. It’s aight though since it’s taught me to shrug petty shit off.

>>35547453
Self deprecation is a form of self harm. Men are also just as if not more emotionally dysfunctional than women.
>>
>>35547461
Self sabotage, I know it well
>>
>>35548424
it is self sacrifice, for a greater good
>>
>>35546894
>treats women like women
>gets called a misogynist
>treats women like your equals
>also gets called a misogynist
>>
>>35548475
1.How much would I have to pay you for you to pretend to be my wife for the rest of our lives?
2. Are you good at faking love?
>>
>>35547424
women are more used to people sugar coating shit and being overly nice. from other women and from men alike. so they would be more sensitive. just own some differences between men and women besides the ones which paint men as the bad guys
>>
>>35546894
to be fair radfems should be treated like an alien species
>>
>>35548528
1) enough to pay for my bideo games and diapers i guess
2) probably not
>>
>>35548615
Could extra money coerce you out of your dapey fetish?
>>
>>35548615
awwe real mef likes diaps? thats so cute i never knew, i bet you look cute in them
>>
>>35548792
i wish it could
>>35548803
i’m sick and unwomanlike
>>
File: based.png (148 KB, 480x480)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>35546970
>>
>>35546909
Right? LOL She just finna explain away why she has no tingles for onions boy femimales
>>
>>35546921
i see women as human
but i also see the social conventions around them are so unlike those of other dudes i meet that i feel that they act largely as a different culture
>>
>>35546894
> You don't have the right to be shy or anxious or socially awkward otherwise ou're a misgynistic prick

Alright awesome thank you, i'll do better next time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.