[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706958391351400.jpg (154 KB, 850x1090)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
How has your life changed after transitioning, tranners?
>>
>>35546816
>got my first long-term boyfriend
>Started actually doing well in my classes
>Social life better than ever, people actually talk to me now
>still depressed though
Trooning out was pretty good though I'm happier than ever
>>
>>35546816
they snipped my penis off
>>
>>35546905
I'm glad for you, anon. Hopefully you can find ways to deal with the depression.
>>
>>35546816
Do you want to look like Mika?
>>
I'm much happier mentally and I have friends and a boyfriend now. People treat me differently. I find that people are MUCH nicer to me now, even my own family. People actually care how I feel now and will just ask me how I'm feeling, that NEVER happened when I was a guy. Even when I was at my lowest most visibly depressed suicidal point, nobody cared when I was a guy. Nobody wanted to listen to me or even asked if I was doing fine. Meanwhile I just look tired now and I have like half a dozen people asking if I'm okay.
>>
>>35547496
Good, I am glad that things have improved for you.
>No one did that for me when I was a guy
A lot of us are okay with that. Personally, I prefer being a guy. Women and children should be protected, and it our job to do it.
>>
>>35546816
My mental issues slowly faded away and I've become more social. My emotional baseline now is just normalcy, rather than depression and angst and apathy
I'm engaged to a woman I love dearly.
I'm more empathetic, and now I desperately want to adopt a kid one day and be a mom, whereas before I had no interest in kids.
Ofc there's also things like the occasional cat call, getting asked out by coworkers a few times, people in general being nicer to me, men assuming I can't lift shit, but none of that is as impactful as feeling like a normal, functioning person now
I'm happy, I'm living a life I always wanted as a kid but thought was impossible

I still deal with dysphoria from time to time, but it's getting more rare, and these days it's basically all just genital dysphoria. So that's next on my list to fix
>>
Bump
>>
First off I’m just happier in general
People actually come up to me at school and make conversation
People are friendlier
I get laid wayyy more often
Sex is way better
People send me money for just existing
Get to wear cute lil outfits and shoes
Having tits rocks
Don’t wanna commit supuku as much
Everyone should transition imo ;)
>>
>>35546816
brought light and clarity to the prima materia
>>
>>35546816
uhhh
>in happy relationship
>look better feel better
>still too autistic for friends but people start conversations with me now randomly
>not expected to do manual work
>allowed to cry or have emotions in general
>not getting random erections constantly and can barely even get them now
overall its just a lot better and i think i have a lot more good days than bad now
>>
>>35546816
>transition motivated to actually take care of myself. now I'm healthier and don't hate myself
>dated a transbian for 3 months (my first relationship ever)
>now currently dating a guy, absolutely in love with him
>friends with another tranny on discord
>still have to hide all this degeneracy from my mom though
Transition saved me from inceldom
>>
Being an egg made me really stupid, I'm pretty sure my IQ doubled after transitioning. I've experienced so much. Happy with boyfriend, lightly sociable, studying. Near Tradwife shit. Trans superiority is real.

I got voice dysphoria and this place is addictive thats why I'm on this fucking board instead of eating a meal.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.