[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: aaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeee.png (265 KB, 440x542)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
Why are false eyelashes so crazy hard to put on? I thought eyeliner was tricky, but falsies are even worse.

What brands are good, and has anyone tried the magnetic ones? They seem to work ok the first couple times, but don't stick on anymore.
>>
File: 71o1Q0jxUbL._SX679_.jpg (27 KB, 679x679)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>35546136
if youre like most men and got better lashes its better to add makeup than use falseys. take a lighter and an eyelash curler. heat it up lightly and pat to make sure its okay to touch but still warm. work your way up with your lashes with it. color your lower and upper waterline with black or dark brown. then use a mascara like pic rel. stay away from applicators with thick brushes unless you want to have clumpy eyelashes. this will be way better. glamnetic are the best for magnetic ones but buy a better eyeliner than what they give you cause it sucks
>>
>>35546136
watching my gf do eye makeup makes me anxious, she uses some metal shit that clamps around her eye wtf. women are crazy
>>
>>35546238
it's just an eyelash curler anon, completely harmless and very very easy to use.
>>
At work once I had a coworker who tried to put on falsies but she glued it wrong and couldn't get the off and they were glued in the wrong spot so they looked ridiculous and she was like that for the next 4 shifts. Kind of made me swear off ever trying falsies
>>
>>35546337
wtf did she use super glue?
>>
>>35546136
Skill issue
>>
>>35546238
>moids now freak out over eyelash curlers
lmfao
>>
>>35546238
>>35546250
>>35546528
I wonder what other simple female devices are men scared of?
>>
File: IMG_5701.gif (157 KB, 200x135)
157 KB
157 KB GIF
>>35546615
>men when they watch me clip my nails and vile them (the only nail trimming device they know is their teeth)
>>
>>35546663
male bros we are never beating the caveman allegations...
>>
>>35546136
>has anyone tried the magnetic ones?
I got the ones with actual tiny magnets that clamp on either side of the lash, the big ones never worked right but the small winged lashes on the outer edge are basically all i need, I got them because removing mascara is a bitch now i just add a wing on each eye and it looks amazing.
>>
How long have you gotten magnetic eyelashes to stick on? I've read a lot of complaints about people keeping them on for only a couple hours, half an hour even
>>
>>35546615
Those tampon removal machines
>>
>>35548330
Is this real, are there machines for that?
>>
>>35547742
No sure if you're asking me >>35546851
Mine stay on till at some point i forget they are on and i rub my eyes, this could be a day or 30 minutes later ymmv.
takes 10 seconds to put them back on with the clamp tool, if you still have it nearby though.
>>
>>35548511
Those automatic industrial ones, with the clamps and snapping claws, that can remove 600 tampons per hour
>>
>>35548961
I want to sit on this machine
>>
>>35548961
H..h...hh...hot
>>
>>35548989
>>35549567
Until that young man accidentally got caught in its path. The removal was instant and she's a lot happier now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.