[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1703635165873414.jpg (105 KB, 1024x1001)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
is it really true that a lack of father figures in my life is why im like this? could i really have been a normal man if my dad was more present or another guy in my childhood helped me? did anyone here have father figures and mentors and still ended up on e?
>>
>>35541667
I live primarily with my dad growing up, still a tranny. The only difference is that I know a lot about Pink Floyd
>>
>>35541667
No you are just rationalizing, a lot of men grow up without a father figure and they don't troon out.
My father has been extremely present in my life as an ultra masculine figure and I could have opened the same thread asking whether I am a tranny because my dad was like that.
Stop rationalizing why you are a tranny
>>
>>35541675
did he really father you and stuff tho? like take you to sports, hunting/fishing, etc, stuff ig men do?
>>35541683
ppl cope different ways i want to believe things couldve been different and happier
>>
>>35541743
>like take you to sports, hunting/fishing, etc, stuff ig men do?
My dad tried to do sports with me but I wasn't interested.

I absolutely loved camping and fishing and target shooting with him tho

Still trooned.
Now I'm just a tomboy-ish troon.
>>
>>35541743
I'm the actual anon
Uh sports yeah but I never took to it, He likes football (soccer) and he used to get me to play and bring me to games but I didn't like it
>>
>>35541667
probably. because being a normal man means being brainwashed into acting like that, and even convincing yourself you enjoy it. who actually enjoys repressing your emotions and acting macho constantly ?
>>
>>35541667
Girls tell me I have dad vibes, if you want I can be your new daddy
>>
>>35541811
>>35541833
ig its likely i was doomed from the start then from your stories. i was always fembrained and i hate it.
>>35541876
im incapable of keeping my emotions in check or being convincingly macho, if i could id do both tho i think, itd prob be nice to be strong like that
>>
>>35541667
No. I had a very strong masculine father figure and still trooned
>>
File: WRAP.png (17 KB, 423x370)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>35541948
i mean, you can do that. anyone can repress their emotions if it becomes a habit. you just never cared to do it enough.
i was always a little bitch i just didn't care enough to conform. felt unnatural and wasn't reward enough for it ig. but adolescent boys turn into men by just pretenidng really hard. i saw it happen to my peers.
>>
>>35541986
they learned in their developmental yrs tho anon. i learned the opposite. i was always told to express my emotions. idk if i could do it without some kind of rly bad trauma forcing me to
>>
>>35541667
No anon I have a loving and wonderful father and still I’m like this, we where cocked form the start
>>
>>35541667
My father is a traditional masculine man who was very present in my life and a far better influence on me than my perpetually mentally ill mother and sister and yet I trooned anyway

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.