[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0099.jpg (100 KB, 600x800)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Only gay people are capable of fully understanding and opening up to each other emotionally. The love they feel for each other is just as intense as the feelings AGPs and AAPs feel for themselves. But instead of subconsciously putting that energy into micromanaging their mannerisms and appearance, they instead put it into making their partner’s life as happy as possible. Straight men and women can experience something similar to real love, but they feel attracted to the other person because they're different from themselves. They don't want to spiritually become one with the other person and they wouldn't be able to even if they wanted. Lesbians are capable of truly loving each other, but they’re so emotional and self-focused that most of them never get there.
>>
>>35541508
Men were meant to be together
>>
>>35541508
>only men are capable of love
Literally every gender identity except cis male is capable of love
>>
>>35541531
Literally this cism are scum
>>
>>35541508
bpd transbians are deeper than all other forms of love
>>
>>35541508
then why are homosexuals the least monogamous group ever?

in how far is homosexual lust love?

what about the fact that homosexuals grew up alienated and estranged from other boys?
>>
You know if you keep saying stuff like this I am gonna start assuming that you might be some sort of homosexual
>>
File: 1713642315148495m.jpg (185 KB, 1024x951)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>35542397
source: my anus

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.