[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: usa-but-more-based.jpg (82 KB, 1080x568)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Chaser here, my dream is to make transphobia punishable by death in the United States.
>>
My dream is to have someone to get old with who I love and who loves me and it's not a dysfunctional psychodrama. I don't care if she's trans or what. Probably won't be because they are all fucking crazy.

Anyway dreams are just that. There is nobody out there for me. I'm going to die alone and nobody will find my body for weeks.
>>
>>35536270
You probably hate America though, so who cares what your dream is?
>>
>>35536270
least fascist troon
>>
>>35536270
Any chaser who achieves tangible legislative progress on trans rights, I will happilly top you every day for a month. I will let you call me a futa, a shehe, whatever you want. My cisf wife will even watch and masturbate to it.
>>
>>35536303
>Probably won't be because they are all fucking crazy.
More respect stupid.
>>35536308
Why would I hate america?
>>35536310
I'm cis, retard.
>>35536311
No, I would top you.
>>
>>35536270
Whoever the heck decided to not fill the aqua color so there are no white gaps needs to be burnt on a cross for mother america
>>
>>35536270
No let’s not do that!

People have the right to be homophobic. Now when they act upon it that’s when it’s wrong. I have to protect people’s right to their opinion even if I disagree with it
>>
>>35536349
>Why would I hate america?
>Posts an abomination as picrel.
Anon.
>>
and getting SRS would also be punishable by death

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.