[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0541.jpg (189 KB, 916x1080)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
Seriously what is with all these idiots shilling for Palestine?

Look I don’t support Israel. I’m not a “ZiOnIsT” nor am I Jewish, or Christian or far right fascist. But why the fuck do these idiot people support a country whose general population supports a terrorist organization that is using their women and children as human shields; WHO VERY WILLINGLY SACRIFICE THEMSELVES FOR ALLAH.

And you have queer people chanting “free Palestine”

These idiots have no fucking clue what they’re talking about. Yeah go ahead and support the most regressive form of traditionalism in the entire world. Islam. At least you won’t be called islamiphobic by your caty leftist friends from the suburbs lol

Gtfo of here with that bs.

Stop looking at this issue from a colonizer-colonized perspective. Ffs.

Isn’t it ironic how leftist end up supporting traditionalism in the end? All to justify their completely far gone idea of what liberation is.
>>
shut
>>
>>35535491
>WHO VERY WILLINGLY SACRIFICE THEMSELVES FOR ALLAH.
based. keep seething kike.
>>
>>35535491
social media psyops based out of russia are convincing vulnerable minority groups who can only be saved by biden in this election not to vote for him
>>
tl;dr >>>/pol/
>>
>>35535526
joe biden will personally fuck you for this post
he loves you and can remember your name
>>
File: 684064.jpg (884 KB, 3264x1211)
884 KB
884 KB JPG
>>35535491
>>
>>35535491
genocide is bad
>>35535526
your dementia riddled imperor god won't save you
>>
>>35535491
It's a very specific of commie academia-induced hatred of western society and its liberal order. It's not really about orientation anyway, plenty of bleeding heart women(straight or otherwise) cry about palestine too.
>>
>>35535491
>human shields
Everyone knows the IDF is the one using Palestinian civilians as human shields
>using their women and children
>WHO VERY WILLINGLY SACRIFICE THEMSELVES
So, are they being used or are they doing it themselves? Regardless, if you don't want Israel to bomb women and children, maybe you should ask Israel to stop bombing women and children lmao
>Yeah go ahead and support the most regressive form of traditionalism in the entire world
A fuckton of Americans want queer and non-white people dead, do you think we should kill all of them immediately? Is that what you're arguing for?
>>
>>35535511
Dying because daddy Hamas told you to is not based.

Low IQ individual spotted
>>
>>35535491
Because I hate Israel and want it to burn in atomic hellfire. The day I stop seeing the IDF as animals is the day I doubt my own humanity.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/20134129

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.