[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be ftm
>talking to some guy
>it's going well and he's funny
>joke that he can't meet up with me until after surgery
>"But if you get a penis, how will I get you pregnant? Lol"
>>
>>35533720
are poonchasers normally fine with the srenis? also surely he didn't mean that literally. though i wouldn't know what's normal for poonchasers
>>
>>35533720
>can't take robbing of that level
i really used to think ftms were men but they just constantly show me that they're women
>>
>>35533782
Imagine your cis chaser boyfriend rolling over to you and saying "babe, your penis is so manly", and then the feeling of absolute revulsion and horror that would go through you
It's the same when some chaser rocks up telling a trans guy he wants to impregnate him

Usually cuntboy chasers want a guy with a pussy, that's what attracts them. It's even better if they're not on T or very early T.
>>
>>35533720
your fault for being a gayden lmao
>>
>>35533915
i guess /tttt/ isn't a hivemind, but i remember seeing a thread once upon a time literally saying that pooners were easy pussy for straight men, and all the poons came out of the woodwork to say they're fine with that and to please fuck them. i guess even if that tracks for being consistent wit a non-negligible amount of pooners, hookups are different from relationships, and maybe in a relationship, a poon would want to be seen as a bit more. i don't know. also the comparison isn't exactly the same, anyway, since virtually all males every born prefer feminine bottoms, and find masculine ones to be a downside, so it's way less realistic for a tranny (Mtf) chaser to secretly (or not so secretly) be gay, than it is for a poon chaser to secretly (or not so secretly) be straight
>>
>>35533910
>robbing
wat
>>
>>35533997
>all the poons came out of the woodwork to say they're fine with that and to please fuck them
Yeah because the average pooner here is either a larper or a gayden

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.