[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

She told me that I'll never have a body like a woman's and that everyone will be able to tell no matter how many surgeries I get.

The part that hurts the most is calling me an insult to women because I'll never go through what they deal with according to her

I want to make it my life's goal to mog her and prove how wrong she is and then when she starts suffering menopause soon I'm going to laugh in her face
>>
>>35533199
You will never be a woman THOUGH
>>
>>35533215
Fuck you
>>
>>35533199
Throw acid over her
>>
>>35533199
Based hahaha.
Go to a knowledgeable doctor who works with trans people; make sure you don’t start HRT with too high a dose it has to ramp up, and eventually you’ll want to get on progy.
Take your pills every day on time.
Get your levels checked regularly to make sure you’re in the sweet spot
Work towards srs or orchie at least
Don’t smoke
Weight cycle, 5lbs on 5lbs off for quickest possible fat redistribution
Work out, especially things that’ll shape up your waist hips butt and thighs
Get ffs
If your breasts don’t fill out very well get a BA
Good luck anon, mog the shit out of that bitch
>>
>>35533199
>She told me that I'll never have a body like a woman's
She's right.
>that everyone will be able to tell no matter how many surgeries I get
She's wrong.
>I'll never go through what they deal with according to her
She's right.
>I want to make it my life's goal to mog her and prove how wrong she is and then when she starts suffering menopause soon I'm going to laugh in her face
I know that trannies are retarded and autistic, but maybe you should find a better hobby and long term goal than being a miserable fool that poison thyself into the consant victimhood and pointless revenge, given that you probably won't be around her forever and she will die eventually anyway. All love.
>>
>>35534014
Congrats on being the most logical person on this board
>>
>>35533199
Do things to subtly undermine her. She goes for seconds or too much food say “alim impressed at your appetite. I could never eat all that food”.
>>
>>35534014
>>35534094
Fuck you I'm going to work on passing so well that I'll always be a constant reminder that she was wrong
>>
>>35533199
Why would you want to mog your mom if you're FTM

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.