[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6120.jpg (25 KB, 300x300)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>be me
>literally want to be the opposite sex and taking steps to do so
>secretly envy the “quirky trap twink boygirl puppy” crowd because it seems they have no problem with being visibly trans and dont struggle with dysphoria as much meanwhile i want to assimilate with cis women as much as possible
>mfw
>>
I was the same as you 6 years ago. Successfully assimilating ended up changing my views on things. What an underwhelming goal to finally meet. Eventually I decided 'I just really want noone to notice or talk about the things about me that are different' creates all sorts of weird emotional complexes. I prefer being fully candid now. Calling myself a boygirl thing is fun and feels most accurate.
>>
>>35531845
>have no problem with being visibly trans and dont struggle with dysphoria as much
they literally do, they just don't wallow in misery every time they realize they'll never assimilate into cis society

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.