[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3169.jpg (1.35 MB, 1179x2103)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
Why do transbian couples still have this weird masc/femme dynamic?
>>
It’s always a man and a woman in a relationship, regardless of sex/gender or orientation.
>>
>>35529713
>baggy shirt
>masc
much like cishet women het trannies are equally retarded
>>
In general do you think we’ll be free of this poisonous mental behavior when civilization dies and SHTF? Probably. I can’t imagine a more beautiful life than one where you’re not aware trannies exist. Bring a tear to my eye
>>
>>35529713
cis lesbian couples usually do the same. and cis gay guy couples. i think it’s based personally
this couple specifically raises some questions for me though. they post a lottt of pictures together for their social media. do they ever have actual quality private time where the cameras are off?
>>
File: 1714065166552.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>35529713

Why does finn's face look crumpled and flat like a character in forbidden siren
>>
These people are both fem dumbass
>>
>>35529802
Yes. Just sit in your room and wait for the Happening. It'll be any day now,
>>
>>35529713
what youre describing is called being a "top" and a "bottom" OP

essentially,
>>
>>35529713
I wouldn't say Finn is masc. She probably just gets exhausted with the hyperfem stuff on a regular basis and switches to the easy comfortable clothes for a break.
>>
>>35529713
Picrel is honestly not that bad. Some transbians are unhinged to such a degree that they force-detrans their partners to be the men in the relationship and shit like that, they do that through a lot of gaslighting and emotional and physical abuse. I've seen some shit over the years.
>>
>>35529713
>>35531268
except despite dressing less fem, finn is obviously a huge bottom
>>
>>35529713
Nobody in that picture is masc or butch or anything. It's literally just two trans women with long hair and makeup and everything. They both act weird because they're e-celebs lmao. They act up and exaggerate their personalities for the camera. Baggy clothes and video games do not equal masculinity lmao. If they did, you would have a lot more theyfabs getting he/himmed in daily life
>>
>>35531268
Many masc cis lesbians are bottoms, sometimes to the point of being pillow princesses. Masc-femme stuff isn't representative of who's the top and who's the bottom.
And don't get me started on fags where the majority of couples are masc4masc verses fucking each other. Most fags absolutely loathe femmes, but they're pushed by the mainstream media, so they're insanely overrepresented despite being a minority of a minority.
>>
>>35529713
literally which one do you think is masc? these are both femme-leaning
>>
>>35531335
it didnt even occur to me that people read finn as the top in this image, its got extreme "im allowed out of girlmode for a bit and this is a relief" energy

momentary release of the MEF tranner
>>
>>35529957
british
>>
>>35531427
>out of girlmode
Lmao
>>
>>35529713
which one is allegedly the butch here?
>>
>>35531365
>Many masc cis lesbians are bottoms
why is this so true lmao
>>
>>35531427
same, funny how she posts this image but we can't even agree who is the top here
>>
So..? When are these two gonna fuck on camera?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.