[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1693202636052716.jpg (151 KB, 828x1297)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
how do I tell my parents that I want to change my name?
I need them to sign a paper to do it legally
it's beyond akward to say that I want a female name while being a ogremanmoder
>>
>>35529616
in my state its 2 NON family members.
>>
>>35529641
technically I only need them to sign a paper saying I live with them
I don't need them for the name change proper, just to get the "I live there" paper
>>
>>35529616
"I want to change my name"
there, sorted
>>
Hey mom and dad, I’ve dedicated so much of my time, mental energy and life to jacking off to the thought of being a girl that now I want to walk around in a dress and go by a girls name IRL. Please sign this paper to help me walk down the road of self annihilation?
>>
>>35529820
but it's akward and they will ask questions and ask me why I want to do it
>>
>>35529902
you're not that retarded that you're boymoding and you've never told them about being a tranny while living with them, have you?
if not, just tell them you're trans and changing your name will help you be more "normal" in society
like just say that, directly, so what if it's awkward, you're trans, life is going to be awkward for you anyway
>>
>>35529965
they know I'm taking estrogen an that I got ffs but I only told them I'm a cis man on hrt
>>
>>35529993
they don't believe you at all
>>
>>35530010
wdym?
they saw my ffs recovery and took me out of the hospital, they know I got ffs

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.