[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

why are femboys just allowed to do anything they want. appropriate femininity and fetishize themselves and sexualize themselves. just live like a fucking degenerate and as long as they dont consider themselves a woman its just fine. i revile them. it makes me wanna blow my brains over the fucking wall
>>
you don't look like that THOUGH
>>
>>35529313
femboys are mid, i like my full rabbit hole trans women with a bunch of mental illnesses and insecurities that i can groom and manipulate into doing whatever demeaning deranged shit i want from them
>>
>>35529313
They're allowed to do anything they want because they're a step above trans women on the social ladder due to not asking for pesky things like "human rights" or "basic respect". Right wingers love femboys because they can objectify them while not respecting them as human beings. Trans girls are too complicated, too annoying -- how dare they want respect instead of just existing to make my dick happy?

This is also why terfs say they prefer 'feminine males' - they just hate having to respect others. It fucking sucks.
>>
>>35529313
Pic rel is me and I am NOT smiling
>>
>>35529313
>appropriate femininity
kill yourself. femininity doesn't belong to you. why do you want to police other people so bad?
>>
>>35529397
im being policed by my own family you sick little fag
>>
>>35529313
its pretty simple OP. as a femboy i simply call myself a trans woman with anyone left of centre and myself a femboy with anyone right of centre. if theres any conflict i just say i have to play along or ill get cancelled

why do i do this? because it allows me to get maximum value from every possible social group, while facing no consequences whatsoever. i can assure you, if i have actual problems in any way - im a trans woman. otherwise, im a based right wing femboy and everyone loves me and understand that i prefer she/her pronouns due to my gender dysphoria.

note: this only works if you can get them to she/her you, trying to survive he/him or enbymode will eventually drive you insane
>>
You sound like an easily triggered snowflake who hates liberty
>>
>>35529442
thank you anon this has unlocked my third chakra and now i will stealth with new people and identify as a femboy around people that knew me
>>
>>35529313
Hating someone for something ultimately harmless that does not affect your life in any way is like drinking poison and expecting someone else to die, anon. Digging deeper into why exactly you are feeling this anger will help you release it.
>>
>>35529313
dunno where you got that perception from and i think you're just insecure. how tf do you "appropriate femininity"
>>
>>35529406
if you unironically think any dude who openly presents femininely doesnt get treated like shit if they have a conservative family you are retarded
>>
File: indddddddex.png (3.52 MB, 1687x2399)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB PNG
>>35529313
>appropriate femininity
Did cis women copyright it or something? Women appropriate masculine looks too and that's completely OK.
>>35529442
That's awesome

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.