[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GL_nBBJWQAAE36V.jpg (145 KB, 587x557)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>It is not enough that you're going to shred their healthcare and want to remove their legal recognition, you must grovel before JKR's feet and beg her to forgive you or else >:(
These people are unpleasable, nothing will ever be enough for them, they could have trannies up against the wall and they'd be writing articles about how the trannies should have thanked them before being shot.
>>
File: 1713212768545348.png (306 KB, 600x600)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>35528709
>>
UMAD? Time to bring back the caste system, just the way I like it. We'll bring back Sati, and maybe some other things. But the rule of the white Briton is over!!! And it starts with fourth wave feminism
>>
>a man saying this
>>
File: arrest me.jpg (238 KB, 930x1193)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>35528709
It's craxy how the cult of personality around JKR has grown so overbearing within the movement that even when they write articles about the other "big names" like Rosie Duffield, she ends up being side lined and they slap a picture of Jo in there instead. Like she's slowly absorbing everything within reach until she's the only one left.
>>
>>35528837
I hate that Rishi Sunak looks so much like a monkey and you can't point it out because it makes you sound racist.

But goddamn, if I ever get the opportunity to offer that cunt a banana I'm gonna take it.
>>
>>35528837
In the hindu caste system a britisher is lower than a dalit
>>
>>35528949
https://youtu.be/Bf-TgWOVfFU?feature=shared

He acts like he was raised by Michael Scott and an alien, it's kind of adorable
>>
>>35528904
The whole thing is just a psycho narcissistic billionaire attention whore move, it's like Kayne with the jews. It always has and always will be about media attention on her, and was never about troons to begin with. They're just an acceptable target.
>>
File: IMG_6372.png (115 KB, 608x740)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>35528709
what was going on in the meeting where they decided to distract everyone from the problems brexit has caused by making everyone psychotically hate transgender people
>>
File: monke.jpg (91 KB, 679x403)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>35529719
It's like I'm actually watching a character from an Armando Iannucci show. I mean not the sweary parts obv, that's all backstage.

Also, from the "can't make this shit up" category, my recommendations after that vid.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.