[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

my sister told me she'd rather id be a crossdressing man off hormones than a trans woman. she also said that lying to me and treating me like garbage is part of what being a sister is. why do cis people have the privilege to appropriate/butcher femininity???
>>
>>35528138
>my sister
>she also said that lying to me and treating me like garbage is part of what being a sister is
its just what cis women are like
>>
>>35528185
right but if im not a bad person does that mean im masculine?? how is that good. its stupid
>>
>>35528138
>she'd rather
Does she give you head? If not, why do you give a fuck what she wants?
>>
>>35528195
i really dont but i didnt think my sister would be fine with AGP crossdressing men just to push me away from being a passoid
>>
>>35528193
lollll normie cis women sometimes pride themselves on how mean they are to "other team"
so it not hard to see why they wouldnt want someone of "other team" to be part of them. sisterhood and all that cant happen if there is no exclusivity.
>>
>>35528241
makes sense since shes joining a sorority. its almost psychotic.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.