[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1agD.gif (497 KB, 492x263)
497 KB
497 KB GIF
Do HSTS achieve full satisfaction with their transitions? Or does a part of them still wish they were a gay man?

I think that if an HSTS can achieve full happiness in its true (feminine) form, I agp can achieve it in my true (masculine) form.
>>
File: 1200.png (1.4 MB, 1200x675)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>35528073
you will never be fully satisfied until you give me everything in your inventory.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (45 KB, 524x735)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>35528073
only war can save you.
>>
Something I notice in AGPs is that they often feel shame and regret, and I never felt either. The only negative related to transition is that I’ve become a bit of a spinster, but a lot of women are anyway? I like my reflection. I’m happier. idk about “full satisfaction”, but I guess it’s something close to that.
>>
>>35528276
WTF is a spinster?

Anyways I don't believe in blanch but I'd technically fit the AGP category due to being bi leaning lesbian and a nerdy tomboy. And I've never felt any regret for transitioning and I'm pretty sure most of the shame I felt was due to bullying and it wasn't shame about being feminine but being ashamed of the fact that i was born male or that i didn't fit the girl role well enough due to being tomboyish. But like even before I transitioned I liked my androgyny/femininity not ashamed of it
>>
I've always been attracted to men
I think people misunderstand hsts when they say shit like 'they don't even want to be women! They just want dick!' It's just as reductive as 'apps don't want to be woman they just want to fap in the mirror!'
I think both cases are situations where sexuality has destroyed our sense of identity

For the first 20 years of my life, every person I've ever been sexually attracted to wanted nothing to do with me because I was not a woman. That worms it's way into your fucking head. It connects bad feelings to anything associated with masculinity. It makes ones subconcious connect them with other females. It's not 'oh I will simply wear makeup for utility reasons.' No, your subconcious sees that 98% of people who like men look a certain way and decides 'I am like them'. It is gender dysphoria. It is torture. After decades of internalizing it, no amount of mlm can save your shattered sense of self.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.