[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: heroin.jpg (746 KB, 2048x2470)
746 KB
746 KB JPG
Why did my dysphoria come back I'm about 6 years on T and spent a few years feeling pretty good and confident but all of a sudden those pangs of misery over the unchangeable things have come back.
It hurts a lot. It feels kind of worse than before because now I really understand the limits of what's possible and that I'm going to have to come to terms with myself because hrt isn't going to change my bone structure.
>>
File: xqw8qlg4wq511.png (931 KB, 640x665)
931 KB
931 KB PNG
>>35527731
have u hit the gym and got built yet? most men wish they were on roids and you are living their dreams and may not even started making use of those moid roids.
>>
>>35527764
I just do casual workouts and lifting in my room enough to keep me firm and my arms slightly defined I'm not worried about being bulky that's not what I'm going for.
I also think small hands really stand out on buff ftms which is a huge point of insecurity for me
>>
>>35527764
I don't think an afab on hrt is the same thing as a cis man on steroids
>>
>>35527963
they are usually shorter and have more test than the average man in this day and age (how come most "men" are hairless while pooners always have body hair). they are destined to be chad if they stoped wanting to be average or "smol bean"
>>
>>35527731
Funger hell yeah

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.