[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: graphs.png (13 KB, 754x402)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Are there normal trannies?

And by normal I mean like, regular relationship to sexuality, you know.

I feel like too many are just too like fucked, you know.

I have just been noticing this. No matter where I go, when the transes enter the community, the community will end up with having just a tad bit too much of the open and somewhat freaky sexuality. People are unironically seeing the bdsm as normalized? Stepped on? Puppygirl? Massive sub/dom? It is as if they do not understand I do not wish to know about what they and themselves do behind the closed doors. Instead, they are free? But why???? Have respect on yourself!

I don't think its real?
>>
>>35527619
Most trannies are normal. Any online space is gonna be full of terminally online people whose only personal development in the last decade has been new fetishes
>>
I'm a vanilla straight mtf, yeah. I have exactly one (1) boring kink I won't share. As far as trannies sharing too much in their online communities, I'm guessing autism is to blame for some of that. Also, if you read the news, there's a supposed epidemic of sexlessness, so how much of what young people are talking about even takes place in reality? More likely it's just in their heads. They might talk about something extreme like bdsm, but has that translated to the real world? I'm guessing not.
>>
>>35527630
But why is it so much of a bigger idea with the trannies? I just don't understand. It is like they are all the same as the other. Very few species. Just more or less hatred of self, though all the same beneath them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.