[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

After caving to the Cass review to avoid being on the losing side, First Minister Humza Yousaf has ended the SNP's coalition agreement with the Scottish Green Party. Continuing to fight for trans people against Westminster was a red line the Greens refused to drop.

Puberty blockers are now banned in all parts of Great Britain.
>>
>>35526996
Good.
>>
> Be Humza
> SNP diversity hire, “first muslim Scottish First Minister”
> Destroy the party purely to spite the trannies

Libtards need to understand that followers of the religion of piss aren’t on their side kek
>>
>>35527023
You have names.
>>
>>35526996
sturgeon never would've let this happen :/
>>
>>35526996
What does this actually mean though, I don't know what the Brut house agreement was anon
>>
>>35526996
This is a lie. The greens ending power sharing over environmental issues.
>>
File: 1713948466233649.webm (1.02 MB, 720x1280)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB WEBM
>>35528163
Real as fuck. They do it almost every time: play it cool 'til enough political capital is established, then start pushing their religious horseshit. This is why secularism is so important.
>>
>>35526996
the greens are retarded failures currently riding a large wave of retarded failure, this was completely predictable
>>
>>35526996
I knew Humza was a fuckup but I didn't realize he was this big of a fuckup. If he wants to get re-elected he shouldn't betray one of his primary voting groups; Liberals and Young People who usually identify as LGBT.

>>35528268
Would she? The SNP already had a lot of defectors to Alba due to a lot of Trans legislation she was trying to put through, the issue with the SNP taking such a stance is that the party is only united on Nationalistic grounds, many SNP politicians are right-leaning and have such moved over to Alba, Sturgeon would've hemmoraged members if she chose to stand her ground.

>>35528163
Reminder that Humza conveniently avoided having to vote on legalizing gay marriage. I knew the SNP was beginning its downfall after Sturgeon resigned.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.