[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: efu14mxq2us41.jpg (35 KB, 860x814)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
You ever get depressed and instead of reaching out you just isolate yourself and stop talking to everyone hoping you didn't do anything to make them dislike you
>>
>>35526722
yes
>>
>>35526722
You should kill yourself Michelle
>>
>>35526722
it's called mescaline
>>
>>35526735
Why is this board so mean :(

Is it /pol/tards invading and jannies being slow
>>
>>35526722
Literally me rn ;~;
>>
>>35526743
No it's because you dumped your bf on his birthday you faggot. End it. Do it now you deserve cancer
>>
>>35526760
I don't know what I did to make them hate and I just want to ask what I did apologize but asking will just make it worse so I'm just going to cry myself to sleep wondering why I'm such a fundamentally flawed person until I work up the courage to walk over to the nearest rail bridge and throw myself infront of the next passing freight train
>>
>>35526829
>crying yourself to sleep under your blanky cuddled up snug with your blahaj
Sounds comfy
>>
>>35526829
You know what you fucking did I told you.
>>
>>35526722
That's very malebrained.
>>
>>35526761
is this really true?
>>
>>35527719
Yes
>>
>>35526722
I isolate myself so I can get shit done and solve my problems in peace.
>>
>>35526722
No one hates you, you narc.
No one gives a shit about you.
You could die today and nobody would care.
>>
>>35526722
Depression is inherently selfish. Like not saying that you are at fault for being depressed, but when depressed your mind makes everything about yourself. Like you can't take a relationship because when it fails it will hurt you and you can't take that. Or you are afraid to disappoint someone cause they will then dislike you for it, etc.

So what you are describing is entirely normal behavior with depression and related illnesses.
>>
>>35527849
Thats also why it is so hard to help people with depression, because it is so self centered, they won't accept outside help because they feel they need to solve this on their own
>>
>>35527854
>they won't accept outside help
Go ahead and make me into a woman. Go ahead and give me sex. Go ahead, dig around in my head so I can feel again.
Oh what's that? You can't do that?
It's almost as if we both knew it already, but for some reason you want to pretend there's someone out there who is able to do those things.
>>
>>35527898
Do you really think a supportive and caring environment doesn't help? After vietnam the US government feared that all the soldiers would come back to become drug addicts, due to the drugs given to the soldiers in the war.
When they came back, it didn't happen. Those that had stable families to return to just got back to normal, while only those without those conditions became drug addicts.

I can't help you in the sense of personally fix your problems. But I can help you in giving the environment in which you can fix your problems. And if you reject people who are trying to help you, you put yourself in the situation where you can't help yourself
>>
>>35527969
>I can't help you
Yes, that's my point exactly.
Don't tell people to get help if you aren't able to help them.
That's like telling someone to go have sex if you aren't willing to have sex with them.
If you can't, how could anyone?
>>
>>35527990
Maybe you should have continued to read to the:
>But I can help you
part. Don't think you are the only person who struggles with mental health lol. I've beat the mental illness any% speedrun often enough, I know that shit.

The only one that can get you "fixed" is yourself, therapy is nothing but helping you to get over your trauma and issues. But you are not alone in that, people who are close, to talk to, who are emotionally supportive, literally just existing in your vicinity is already helping.
Even more, humans, even you, are social beings, meaning not just that having people close helps you, having no one close and rejecting people will hurt your psyche even more.

I've been through this shit alot, I've probably had more years of depression in my life than you have lived on this earth in total, a supportive environment with friends and/or family is by far the most important point, otherwise you won't get out of this.
>>
>>35528055
>The only one that can get you "fixed" is yourself
Oh you piece of shit, you enjoy talking in circles, don't you?
If I'm the one who has the power to fix myself, what the fuck do I need other people for? Why would I seek help if the only one who can help me is myself?
Everything you say contradicts with everything else you say. Nothing you say has any value whatsoever because it is negated by whatever bullshit falls out of your mouth in the next sentence.
>>
>>35528080
Read the posts and then you know, or don't, get lost in depression and kill yourself. Both ways the world will be a bit better
>>
>>35528093
I did read your posts. You managed to contradict yourself in the same message. Nothing you say has any worth because it is overridden by the next thing you say. You are not consistent in your beliefs.
>>
>>35528055
OK, I just generally loathe people, so I won’t be getting out of this. Glad to know it with finality
>>
>>35526722
yes
>>35527807
I know

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.