[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708228326523625.jpg (81 KB, 976x850)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
i tried to date a tranny and she was more emotionally exhausting than any actual woman i've ever dated. again, why should i date you guys?
>>
>>35526069
If you can't handle me at my dysphoria you don't deserve me at my breast growth
>>
why was she emotionally exhausting
>>
>>35526069
>why should i date you guys?
you shouldn't
leave us to rot, it's better for us
>>
just be glad u didnt land a bpdemon
>>
>>35526069

Because youre a closeted faggot.
>>
Because you prefer girls with dicks to girls with bleeding slits between their legs
>>
>>35526069
>he was more emotionally exhausting than any actual woman i've ever dated
they grow out of it
>>
Sounds like you shouldn't. Dating people with trauma histories requires some skills not everyone has, or at least like...empathy. if you aren't even at the level of seeing these women as "actual" women you should probably stay away from them.
>>
hit n miss, although yeah generally you probably shouldnt

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.