[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Not a Woman.webm (3.46 MB, 1080x1920)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB WEBM
>Yes, I'm not a woman
Meanwhile, hulking bearded, balding Wh*toids/Americans put on a dress and demand you call them a woman wtf?
>>
>>35525628
Thailand has a different culture than the west.
>>
because she got to transition early and passes and is pretty, so it doesn't matter to her what words people use. She won where it matters, and she knows everyone sees her as a woman.
Hons have to fight to be called women because obviously nobody will do it naturally.
>>
>>35525628
i'm sure there are plenty of ladyboys who are "hulking bearded, balding" and plenty of american transwomen who are as pretty as this girl whats your point
>>
>>35525667
they change from a ladyboy into a woman when they get the operation meanwhile we have to be a transgender for life
>>
>>35525702
Depends on the person. I don't see why trans women are meaningfully inherently different to cis women
>>
>>35525628
If you knew anything about Thailand, you'd know that ladyboys refer to themselves as such only before SRS. Once they get SRS, they go stealth and refer to themselves as women.
>>
>>35525628
good looking ppl are humble and dont need affirmed
ugly ppl are annoying and want to rape your way of speech towards them because of their apperance.
>>
>>35525686
this honestly the real women business is just a dysphoria cope. Like logically we fundamentally are our own thing with some of us passing enough to be indistinguishable from women in daily life. And others forever blatantly trans which sucks for dysphoria purposes and it's easier to delude yourself if you get the world to hug box you by always gendering correctly.

>>35527189
interesting I wonder what that make me a foolish zero depth srs haver. I removed everything about me that was boy and am incompletely female in configuration
>>
>>35525628
Yeah western trannies are based and Asian trannies are cringe.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.