[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711774694579.jpg (214 KB, 842x1176)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>be me, tgirl
>fall in love with maybe straight cis girl
>she not straight
>we start exploring some stuff
>she still likes guys better
>tells me she loves me
>gets psychological hooks in me
>starts conditioning me to be more masc so the bf she wants can be me
>become her bf and let her he/him me
>back to being straight guy with a fat rack and no balls
>never felt so loved in my life
>might be forever

not a joke idk how to process it, it's hot but it's terrifying
>>
>>35525495
you are ruining your sense of self because of someone who doesn't love you enough to stop themselves from doing it. this will destroy your life
>>
>>35525495
>tranny letting a cisgirl ruin her for some pussy
jeez, never seen that one before
>>
>>35525495
>might be forever
It's not. Love as a feeling is not sustainable, at least not the kind of love you can feel for the first few years. And when this kind of love is gone, must be able to see in the mirror and live with what you have become. Can you do that?
>>
>>35525495
Damn I thought the inverse of depoonering for a partner who wants a cishet thing didn't happen
>>
>>35525716
happened a lot with cis woman, said cis woman usually leave after a short while for a dude tho
>>
>>35525495
sounds retarded. detransitioning and changing your entire identity so some girl can love you more. shes gonna break up with you and your gonna be left hearbroken and with progress lost
>>
>>35525495
Giwtwm
>t. hon
>>
>>35525935
who said anything about detransitioning she loves my titties and i can still top
>>
>>35525650
yeah but it feels good
>>
>>35525495
the depths of cisfoid cruelty is unfathomable
>>
>>35525495
fake and straight
>>
i would rather refuse to have sex with her than let her change me like that. doesnt sound very loving to me.
>>
>>35525495
The cis female chaser is the cruelest demon imaginable
>>
twinks and femboys keep winning
>>
>>35525495
wow it's almost like you figured out dysphoria isn't real and is just a more general lack of love and belonging
good job op
>>35525650
>>35525706
>>35525672
these unloved demons want to drag you back down to hell; misery loves company
>>
>>35526393
yeah being unloved is why i want to cut my cock off with dull craft scissors, not the mental illness i was born with
>>
>>35526382
yeah honestly it feels like "would u go back to being a femboy so u can have a beautiful wife" and yeah i'm gonna
>>
>>35526393
found the retard
>>
>>35526492
it just sounds like she wants a feminine guy rather than a girl as her partner, you have to judge for yourself if you really want that yourself
>>
>>35526375
not really a cis f chaser if she wants op to detrans
>>
>>35526179
i know. stopping it is really really hard but please do what's best for you, whatever it ends up being

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.