[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Cont of earlier post
Be me trans mtf
Crush on best friend who joined navy
Been semi flirty and and off for 2 years
He’s kissed me several times
Smacked my butt
Taken care of me etc
He’s coming back soon to visit
I wanna hookup
I think I’m into men and idk if I wanna be in a relationship with a girl Anymore
Idk what to do :(
>>
wait for him in a camo pattern dress wearing nothing underneath and a visible huge tube of lube on the night stand saying
>come here soldier, let me thank you for your service
>>
>>35524524
At least have the decency to tell your gf abt these feelings first

That or cheat on her with him at least once or twice to see what it feels like but have enough blackmail on him to make sure he shuts the fuck up while you decide how you want your relationships to go
>>
>>35524764
>How to destroy my relationship with my friend 101
>>
>>35524764
Why are trannies and especially twinks here so sociopathic? It always leaves a bad taste in my mouth whenever I come here.
>>
lmfaoo
>>
>>35524780
Then just breakup with your gf and just fuck your friend. If that doesn't work out, just catch some more dick until you've figured out a template for the person you'd like to stay with.
>>35525079
Because this is 4chan, and I can say stuff I couldn't actually tell someone elsewhere without recourse? Go back to normie social media if you want typical answers (which I had already provided).
>>
>>35525183
I know I can insult you without consequences but I wanna understand your condition, why you ended like this and why is this so common. Is this difficult for you?
>>
>>35525518
Well. Personally, I'm diagnosed ASD, had an early age traumatic event that made me very sardonic and misanthropic. Given that queer people are typically more mentally ill, are likely to experience traumatic events in some way, it makes sense that, if they end up here, they might be a bit spicy.

Oh, and I was sexually repressed as a teenager, and so I enjoy the thought of using sex to hurt other people's relationships. I have caused breakups because I didn't care about being a slut and letting someone use me when their gf can't get hard.
>>
>>35525718
I've grown in a similar environment and if anything it sounds like a lack of will rather than some latent empathy. Willingness to blame your conditions on obvious fixable dysfunction but I won't question you if you don't care, I just suggest keeping it to fantasy as it reduces the harm you inflict on the world.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.