[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wallhaven-we68gx (2).jpg (459 KB, 1536x2048)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
When can we fucking normalize turning trans girls into fucking cows? I made this post a while back but it's never catching on. I think it'd be just to see trans women with giant cow titties constantly being milked because they've turned into part cow. For an hour each night, all they can say is "Mooo" while they're tits and other bits gets milked from behind. They have to wear little bells too.

Just sayin' I think it'd be a great cause
>>
>>35523650
Arguably this is the point of later transition, gaining weight to get female fat distribution and breast pumping to get larger breasts
>>
>>35523650
Never because half of mtfs are peter pan moders. The other half are cow moders. This doesn't seem to correlate to HSTS/AGP that much and there are HSTS cow moders and AGP peter pan moders.

The peter pan moders will always be rude to the cow moder. They'll say things like "Unrealistic" or "Coomer" but it's because they lack vision.
>>
All girls must take domperidone. If you don’t you’re not a real cow!
>>
>>35523650
its not about normalizing anon, its about making tgirls develop the milkers some of us arent able to grow fat milkers ssadly
>>
welp, hopefully more trans girls take the cow pill

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.