[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4668.jpg (5 KB, 230x219)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>be straight ftm
>straight cis girls don't want me (they want cis guys)
>straight trans girls don't want me (they want cis guys and often have higher standards than cis girls)
>don't want to date a lesbian
What do I do outside of going to live in a cave forever
>>
>>35518186
Turn gay and date cis guys
>>
>>35518207
Politely I’d rather shoot myself in the head. I have zero attraction to men, trans or cis.
>>
File: IMG_1446.jpg (266 KB, 1200x896)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
whats stopping you from dating another ftm?
t. dating another ftm and he’s the love of my life
>>
>>35518311
See >>35518300
>>
>>35518317
sorry didn’t see your newest post itt, ignore me. good luck on your search hstsanon :D
>>
>>35518186
You can get a cis GF if you pass, are attractive, and become a normie. Otherwise it's over and you should do what I'm doing and become a mystical hardworking mountain dwarf
>>
>>35518186
I'm a straight woman but every time I express my desire toward FTMs apparently how I'm wired sets them off and makes them gnash their teeth and/or hurl misogyny so fuck it.
>>
>>35518629
… how are you expressing your desire?
>>
>>35518656
that I don't want to ever interact with breasts or vulva/cunt, ever. I want a masculine, tall monstermode FTM that is sweet and gentle plus hyperprotective with me. oh, and I made the unforgivable mistake of acknowledging FTMs are not a one:one with natal males and voiced appreciation for their superior emotional intelligence.
lol if I'm going to get misogyny from natal males and FTMs and also female homosexuals are similarly hateful of (straight) women then I'm good!
>>
>>35518709
I’m not a tall chad so you’re done there unfortunately, but I am protective. I’m sorry you were soured due to past experiences anonette.
>>
>>35518709
>superior emotional intelligence
lmao
>>
>>35518709
>woman is chadsexual
whoda thunk it
>>
>>35518727
is it so wrong to LIKE commonly found personality traits in FTMs versus males????? what the fuck. is that being a chaser when all the things I'm chasing have zero to do with physical anatomy? why that would be a bad thing is beyond me.
>>
>>35518782
No no I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, just that I sympathise. You seem very passionate.
>>
I'll take a ftm boyfriend

t. straight tranny
>>
>>35518840
sorry, I am only venting. yes, I am passionate.
if how I am is being a chaser, and being a chaser is a bad thing to be then I suppose I am out of luck.
it's funny; trans women are smug should anyone regard them as superior to women. FTMs on the other hand...
>>
>>35518186
YOU DIDNT MENTION STRAIGHT CIS GUYS YOU DUMB POONLORD
>>
>>35518709
Why not just date a real man who is kind? There's probably more of those than trannies
>>
>>35518889
Why would OP mention them if OP is not attracted to them? Should've mentioned bi girls thou
>>
>>35518899
I really did give it my all, believe me. the "switch" that seems inevitable (especially post-marriage or post-babby or similar) and their nasty little habit of family annhilation has soundly put me off of them. they are additionally largely samey in personality and uninterested in pursuing masculinity themselves.
>>
>>35518889
FUCK OFF GAYDEN FAGGOT THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU
>>35518874
As a ftm my self confidence is in the gutter. There is nothing sexy/appealing about me and I cannot imagine someone being into me. Men worldwide are into trans women. Nobody is into trans men other than tomboy chaser tradwife guys who want us to detransition.
>>
>>35518186
>doesn’t even mention bisexual girl that are the obvious nr 1 choice
>>
>>35518946
That’s not true. Women are insanely attracted to gaydens. If you want to pull women you should study the gayden.
>>
>>35518974
I’d rather rope than be a gayden
>>
>>35518940
Trans are like .05% of the population, men are 50%, do you think not even 0.05% of these men are good, long term partners? 1% of men is a lot more than literally every trans person
>>
>>35518990
ong fuck gaydens
>>
>>35518946
>nobody
I'm a natal woman that is very, very attracted to masculinity and has no desire toward breasts or vulva. I would not want detransition. I understand you are making a point overall about the world but I do exist. you know how repulsive it is to me to wake up to the fact that many men want nothing to do with masculinity? how refreshing it is to see a demographic WANT that for themselves?
I'm simply having existential fits over the fact that any relationship that is aimed at a woman (myself) seems impossible to avoid misogyny within it directed toward me so I feel myself zoning out from relationships altogether.
>just date a nice guy
I did. guess what nice guys turn out to be like?
>>
>>35518991
yes, I understand. I am merely tired of regular men. they are fucking boring and come with steep risk to me. they can't even be nice consistently for the long-term.
>>
>>35518990
>>35518999
Okay but have you considered gaydens are straight girls so they know what straight girls are into?
Look how much this guy pulls:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8yU5NXVIyE
>>
What's bad about lesbians? Are you sure they're not just bi?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.