[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713974362220.jpg (129 KB, 1500x1085)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
I like fucked up trans girls
Kinda weird kinda strange kinda immoral trans girls
I like that more than the ones that try to fit in, the ones that just try to be straight vanilla bimbos.
I am a freaky little trans girl who wants more freaky trans girl friends
>>
>>35515055
I love fucked up strange autistic transgirls <3
>>
>>35515055
I like the real weird bpd bimbo ones. Not the poseur weird shutin girls.
>>
>>35515055
i could've been one of those but unfortunately im far too ugly and ogreish and avoidant and annoying
>>
>>35515250
Shave your legs you will feel better
You are not ugly you simply do not value your body and mind as a whole package.
I might think my face is ugly... But i cant seperate my face from my body and mind, both of which are loved by my closests friends. So i should learn to love my face as well, because clearly im missing something.
>>
>>35515055
>kinda immoral trans girls
this post glows
>>
>>35515055
No you don’t. I have a real mental illness and I am incredibly strange. You like the cutesy Tumblr image of weird, not actually psychotic breakdowns
>>
>>35515361
Babe i fucked a girl who made me stare away from her otherwise she would burst into tears.
I have fucked several unironic plushiefuckers
I have sucked the cock of a girl that gets off to killing bugs
Believe me
An episode does not mean you are undeserving of affection
>>
>>35515394
People always say that until they’re the ones trapped in a nightmare of being physically and emotionally abused, having their property damaged, having their other relationships strained.

You like “kinda” weird. As in, still romanticized by society type weird. Not “should be locked in an asylum” weird.
>>
>>35515481
I mean if youre literally an abuser, as you make it sound, you should at least try to restrain yourself and work to be better. It doesnt mean you should erase your eccentricities, just dont fucking hurt people with them, hm? Not unless they wanna be hurt, of course
>>
>>35515481
You say this as if abusive relationships are not the norm.
>>
>>35515517
Lemme just control my psychotic delusions about loved ones being replaced and implanting thoughts in my head.

You’re a normie, get over it
>>
>>35515569
Even your delusions are normie
>>
>>35515328
i don't really have the house to myself often enough and i cant muster up the motivation to id rather just drink and forget about this disgusting form i have
i am ugly. you dont know me
>>
>>35515617
YOU PATHETIC NORMIES WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY PAIN OF [fearing losing loved ones] AND [intrusive thoughts]
>>
>>35515569
I dont like your idea that the mentally Ill are
A. Inherently Abusive
B. Undeserving of affection
Like i get it, right? Its fucking difficult. I have crippling anxiety and the world just expects me to be ok and doesn't understand why i physically cannot do simple tasks without crying. I am homeless because i cant do these things. But anon. You can still form relationships with people. You are still deserving of someone that enjoys your time, and you theirs.
Youre a little whiny queer bitch but thats ok, we all are
>>
>>35515394
>I have sucked the cock of a girl that gets off to killing bugs
need psychopathic dom like this
>>
File: 1713539789544875.jpg (100 KB, 1080x1080)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>35515055
Im the most fucked up kind of trans girl (a repper)
>>
>>35515055
get you a schizophrenic bitch with dead spiders all over her walls
>>
My degenerate friends are my closest friends because I can tell them all my desires and vice-versa. It's more relaxing to have relationships like that.

>>35515394
Hot. Now I unironically want to fuck a plushiefucker. Me topping a fem twink topping his blahaj.
I need more people like you. How do you find people? Another way ... How do I flag that I'm super weird? I'm already nonbinary and have weeb interests, maybe that's enough
>>
>>35515394
>Babe i fucked a girl who made me stare away from her otherwise she would burst into tears.
wow i fucked a chaser that made me look away cause i would cry during sex every time and he didnt like seeing it
>>
>>35515394
>>35517592
i could never go anywhere near a plushie fucker, you people are sick
the thought of someone wanting to have sex with one of my stuffed animals makes me feel sick to my stomach, you fucking degenerates
i hope you die
>>
>>35517709
My brain sees it like a fleshlight. As perverted masturbation. I doubt they're sexually attracted beyond the fetish they developed by masturbating with a toy. It feels benign but you call it sick. I just want to indulge someone so they can have a great fuck without feeling judged. I can't have fun if my partner isn't having fun
>>
>>35517787
>My brain sees it like a fleshlight. As perverted masturbation.
not even gonna take the stuffed animals feelings into account? ok then whatever sicko
>>
>>35517709
Hah they said this about me and-
>>
>>35515055
You won't have this attitude for long. Trust me, when she kills herself on you fun ends.
Dating trannies is always a risk, but the fucked up ones will certainly break you
>>
>>35517592
If you have social media, advertise yourself as a freak and like a freak.
Say you wanna see other freaks as well.
The biggest part; be open to other weird things, at least to start.
Follow people like this
Itll come with time
>>
>>35515055
I like trans girls that fuck me up
>>
>>35515394
>>
>>35517866
Ahhh I have to expose myself ... Ok I'll figure it out
>>
>>35515394
>I have sucked the cock of a girl that gets off to killing bugs

giwtwm
>>
>>35517814
Blahaj is a bottom and would be down for a threesome
>>
>>35515055
anon what's ur discord can we pretend to be sisters n send each other nudes n sh pics plsssss >.<

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.