[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Who in this should would be a chaser

The homophobia doesn't matter, plenty of chasers are homophobic
>>
File: IMG_9050.jpg (1.3 MB, 1705x1182)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>35510605
A: She was a who-ah.
>>
>>35510605
Vito, though he's not pictured. Chasers are gay.
>>
>>35510647
Johnny Cakes.
>>
>>35510605
they would all literally shoot you, they are uneducated incurious gangsters. That thars the point
>>
>>35510662
Do you think this makes them less likely to be a chaser
>>
>>35510668
Right?
>>
Carlo’s lipstick was on Vito’s cock.
>>
>>35510668
it makes them likely to at most fuck you then kill you since they all do the laziest most traditionally cool/masculine thing when given the option.
>>
File: IMG_9051.gif (416 KB, 320x177)
416 KB
416 KB GIF
>>35510674
>>
>>35510682
The only chasers that aren’t like that are the ones on 4chan who are very cool ily
>>
>>35510698
Stanning chasers? Couldn’t be me.
>>
>>35510707
Look I used to be like "chasers are bad" and stuff but the people on 4chan who call themselves chasers tend to be really sweet
>>
vito, 100%
>>
>>35510605
>tony
a side story when he bangs a tranny chick, gaypanic hatecrimes her and then whines about it to melfi
>chris
similar but it gets more episodes and he starts actually questioning if he's bi
>paulie
girl discloses to him, gets scared and traumatized in an overtly comedic fashion
>silvio
mutters something about the others
>junior
forms a friendship with a john, 50
>AJ
meets a tranny on discord, just treats her like a regular gf, NO DAD YOU DON'T GET IT hijinks folow
>Meadow
has her lesbian phase but dates an obvious dude in drag
>Carmela
organizes a drag event and becomes a total fag hag but it's really to piss off tony
>>
>>35510605
ralph and vito are the only two guys in the show who have been pegged so id say its those two and no one else.
>>
>>35510714
Bruh y’all mfs saying Vito are WRONG, Ralphie would be a chaser, or fucking Little Paulie lmfao.
>>
>>35510730
Vito wants that girthy lady sausage.
>>
>>35510724
>Uncle Philly
Clocks tranny immediately and shoots her dead.
>>
>>35510724
Are you fucking David Chase, a lot of this feels so accurate

I think Ralph is the most likely choice btw. He'd totally be a bottom chaser. I could see Johnny Sac or Sil maybe

Vito would not be a chaser. Even if he was like "trannies are men" he likes masc guys
>>
>>35510826
How come you didn’t mention me hitting the nail right on the head? I can’t see Sack or Sil.
>>
>>35510841
I dunno, I'm sorry
>>
>>35510872
Aw no it’s okay :3
Thanks for making this thread lol, I’m a little disappointed at how nobody here can make a good Sopranos joke for their lives tho ;~;
>>
>>35510878
I just finished the show for the first time tonight lol
>>
>>35510885
Oh wow, I’ve been a fan for like 2-3 years now maybe even slightly longer. Damn I remember finishing the final episode and just being slack jawed at the last second.
>>
>>35510841
Sack is a chubby chaser, that has a decent overlap with tranny chasers.
>>
homophobic psychopathic tops are hot. you won't find them using computers to have gay sex though.
>>
>>35511233
God you're right holy shit I want Tony soprano to pick me up by the ankle and throw me onto a bed
>>
>>35510605
Christopher would be a secret bottom for trannies since he was a degenerate who was into hard drugs who got addicted to heroin. I can't remember if he was already on smack when he went to Italy but you can easily substitute the Italy heroin use with getting hooked to bottoming for trannies. He would get pozzed or something and spread it to the women in his life and the writers could make it into a confusing plot twist like with Vito where they passive agressively mock the simple fact that gay people exist and make downlow/repressed gay men look weak and scandalous.
>>
>>35510826
I think Ralph would be a repressed chaser and eventually troon out on his gf.
>>
>>35511666
Truly the worst crime he'd have ever committed. You cam killing pregnant girls and horses, but I draw the line at being a repressed chaser. You can be a represser (tho you probs shouldn't), you can be a chaser, you can NOT be both

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.