[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Woman Prisoner.jpg (717 KB, 1536x2050)
717 KB
717 KB JPG
Are there any passing trans women in prison? I do know there are trans women in men's prisons, but how common are passing trans women on hrt in prison?
>>
no, there are no passing trans women anywhere, all trans women are male crossdressers who look like what they really are
>>
>>35499019
You're full of shit. Many trans women look like men, and it's very offputting, but a few masculine features actually make my chaser mind go absolutely crazy. If there are actual passing hrt trans women in prison, I would be saving up all my prison currency to fuck them.
>>
>>35499048
>a few masculine features actually make my chaser mind go absolutely crazy
nigga u gay
>>
>>35499019
Go back to pol retard
>>
bump
>>
One of my fantasies is to get locked up in prison as a jacked guy and get to fuck this hot, sexy, yummy, black trans woman every single day for hours, doing all sorts of nasty shit with her.
>>
bump
>>
do they even give you estrogen while in prison
>>
>>35503344
In some they even gave you T lol. But they got sued and lost so now they don't dare to do it anymore. Still withholding E is common in the south and unless you have the ressources to sue and make noise you'd be fucked
>>
>>35503487
kamala harris pioneered that practice before she decided she would be part of an administration that "has our backs"
>>
>>35503487
Kek. Male prisoners are infamous for low-T. Stress kills testosterone production, and American prisons are extremely stressful environments that are essentially a form of psychological torture, especially solitary confinement.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.