[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: k077u3htcklc1.jpg (63 KB, 800x800)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Trans girls belong to cis women. Its only natural to have a mentor in the new world that they're entering into to help guide them through social interactions and ensure they're successful as women.
>>
tfw no cisf chaser gf to help me perfect my style and personal hygiene together with and is fascinated by girldick
>>
>>35490259
If they really think of you as a fellow girl they will be trying to help you get a bf. If they’re interested in you, it means they think you’re a man.
>>
>>35490259
cis women only date trannies because they want a safe male they can abuse lol
>>
>>35490757
>If they really think of you as a fellow girl they will be trying to help you get a bf
Ew
>>
>>35490259
>a mentor in the new world that they're entering into to help guide them through social interactions and ensure they're successful as women
ew babytrans
>>
>>35490785
What is gross about it? Are you saying you don’t want girls to treat you as one of them? Cuz girls like men, that’s just how it is.
>>
>>35491452
did you just say that lesbians aren't real
>>
>>35491466
Lesbians aren’t real women in the same way gay men aren’t real men.
>>
>>35490259
I thought you were always women inside, troons?
>>
>>35491558
Inside yeah but sometimes the outside needs work
>>
>>35491549
what the fuck are you talking about, dude? lesbians are the only real sexuality, since only women are capable of love, therefore only two women can really love each other. that's my thoughts
>>
>>35491549
wittigpilled or just homophobic, it's so hard to tell
>>
>>35491549
So in an imaginary bullshit way?
>>
>>35491579
This is actual insanity
>>35491583
Not homophobic, just pointing out facts. Some people will argue that there are hundreds of genders, but with gay people, I genuinely have to agree that they are real extra genders.
>>
>>35491579
>since only women are capable of love
lolmao
>>
>>35491579
based can we kiss while reading solanas
>>
>>35491656
Women are narcissists. That’s actually one of the primary things that made me realize I was a woman on the inside.
>>
>>35491656
what, did you decide to take a break from sipping your own salty tears after yet another woman rejected you do to your intolerable personality and micropenis? oh, you poor boy
>>
>>35491681
why do gynophilic people even come to this board?
>>
>>35491743
Transbians make up most of this board lol
>>
>>35493968
joke? half of the catalog is just misogynistic straight trannies or chasers
>>
>>35490259
it's true tho. i feel like my gf has allowed me to grow into myself a lot more and without her i don't think i'd have gotten this far. also it's nice to have someone that can teach me makeup, hairstyles, fashion etc because i never had that from my mom for obvious reasons. cis people can actually love us like normal humans and not see us as objects i promise. not all cis women who date trannies are obsessed with gock, speaking from experience.
>>
>>35494056
What if I want her to be obsessed with gock?
>>
File: 1673435207232362.jpg (46 KB, 736x736)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Female chasers deserve to be shunned and derided just as much as male chasers are. The only reason they aren't is because most mtf women are transbians and desperate.

Why any trans woman would be okay with another person wanting you to use your pp on them is beyond me.
>>
>>35494138
Female chasers are much better than male chasers in terms of how they treat trans women.

>Why any trans woman would be okay with another person wanting you to use your pp on them is beyond me.
Because it doesn't cause me dysphoria
>>
File: 1713454214862005.jpg (94 KB, 1228x960)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>35494134
>>
>>35494138
transbians date other trannies though, plus women aren't violent rapists like males
>>
>>35494244
i date a cis woman lol. i dont like my own gock nor do i like other gocks
>>
Actually cis women belong to trans women
Superior gender > inferior gender
Thems the rules anon sorry
>>
>>35494244
>plus women aren't violent rapists like males
Speak for yourself, faggot.
Pre-trooning I got SA'd by women twice, and men never laid a finger on me.
>>
>>35491549
>embracing heteronormative bullshit while also being a literal tranny
Lol. Miss me with that shit.
>>
>>35494233
Look, if I'm giving her something she wants and I'm okay with it what's the problem?
>>
I'm too strange to belong to anyone but myself
>>
>>35494440
same
>>
>>35494388
What’s the point of calling yourself a “woman” if you’re just going to try to completely deconstruct the concept of “woman” and “man”. If gender doesn’t exist, then transgenders don’t exist either. And also heterosexuality IS “normal”, so the word “heteronormative” is ridiculous.
>>
>>35494484
thats the most retarded way to quote monique wittig without quoting monique wittig congrats anon
>>
File: 1713291329483172.jpg (126 KB, 1080x1080)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>35490259
women scare me, sorry but i just can't...
>>
>>35494484
What’s the point of anything? Adult female people are referred to by society as women. I am an adult, I’m female, thus a woman. There will probably always be a term very much like ‘woman’ even if the stereotypes and arbitrary restrictions which stupid people like you cling to were to be abolished. To be female would always still be different than to be male. If gender did not exist then you’re right, transGENDER people wouldn’t exist. But I’m a transsexual, so that doesn’t really bother me at all. Your misapprehension of who I am is of little concern to me.
>>
>>35494056
How did you meet her?
>>
>>35494768
Cringe
>>
File: cuddle puppy.jpg (31 KB, 320x334)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>35490259

god i wish a cis girl would be into me as a trans woman (not as a man or in the male role.)

like omg then i could be like a real girl..
that'd prove to me i'm wantable and not terrifying to women and pretty enough to be loved and she'd try to help me omg..
>>
>>35490259
It’s only natural. If that’s true why do y’all give cis women the ick?
>>
>>35499079
Exactly, you get me. People say cisf chasers are gross but I see it as a mutually beneficial arrangement. They get a girl with a dick and I get external validation. Everyone wins.
>>
A relationship with a cis girl would be so sweet and gratifying for most tranners it's really sad that people won't let themselves want it because "I don't want to be like, a bad transbian John. I'll be a good transbian and suck gock at gay parties" meanwhile cis girls WANT you and WANT you to hold their soft bodies and be their girlfriend and they are starving
>>
>>35501249
>cis girls WANT you and WANT you to hold their soft bodies and be their girlfriend and they are starving
this makes my heart hurt and my throat make funny choking sounds
>>
>>35501249
This is absolutely not true at least for me, I feel no obligation to do t4t, in fact I'm kinda tired of it. I've done it a lot and most trans bitches are crazy. Please tell me where to find cis girls that will throw themselves at me.
>>
>>35491579
Man my parents are lesbians and my aunts ("aunts") are too. Spent my whole life like literally from birth surrounded by lesbians. Never once have I heard this shit from them, its only weird losers who have never felt the touch of another human being who say this shit.
>>
>>35493990
Most transbians have a severe lack of empathy and fundamentally cannot understand that people are different than them, so to those transbians the chasers are all repping transbians and all the straight/bi trans women are just comphet transbians. They support this because irl the only trans people who don't sprint in the other direction when they see their "programmer socks" are other autistic transbians who want to be in their polycule.
They don't know my gender or sexuality but I guarantee you they will imply I am a transbian in denial because thats how they see everyone by default.
>>
>>35501249
and i would listen to a tranny's opinion here because...?
>>
lol seething m*id
>>
>>35491680
That's really sad. You made an important decision based on a incorrect idea. The most successful men are narcissists.
>>
>>35494056
>also it's nice to have someone that can teach me makeup, hairstyles, fashion etc because i never had that from my mom for obvious reasons
>obvious reasons
I see, your parents are also lesbians.
>>35501271
damn this bitch having a stroke
>>35501284
you have to learn to be a normal person ngl. the reason I will never date another trans woman is because (non straight)t4t relationships seem to pull both sides further from reality which makes them less mentally healthy and less able to talk to normal people. It's like being in a cult. You gotta deprogram yourself
>>
File: IMG_0069.jpg (350 KB, 1170x2259)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>>35501295
It’s literally true though. Only gay people are capable of fully understanding and opening up to each other emotionally. Straight men and women can experience ”love”, but they feel attracted to the other person because they’re different from themselves. They don’t want to ”spiritually become one” with the other person and they wouldn’t be able to even if they wanted. Gay men are capable of truly loving each other, but men have such high sex drives that most of them never get there.
>>
>>35501392
No see this is actually sexist and homophobic. Most women including lesbians would not agree with this, they would think you are a sad creepy man with a warped view of relationships
>>
>>35501249
legitimately convinced that c4t trannies seething about t4t are just a pit of self hate projecting their insecurities on other trannies. c4t is far more common and more accepted irl, hate to break your wannabe oppressed for wanting pussy dream
>>
>>35501479
it definitely is more common and that post was absolutely written by someone who has never touched a woman, but also like idk man people here are really aggressive about being pro t4t and if (like most people) you don't know a lot of trans people this board could give you the impression that t4t was the norm
>>
>>35501375
I'm in therapy and doing a lot of hard work and actually finally for the first time in my life feeling like I'm developing healthier thought patterns. Also I've always tried really hard to just be a normal person and not an uwu nya catgirl plural demigender beard shadow cringeoid with no self-awareness.
>>
>>35501513
Thats a part of the issue its like, idk, you shouldn't have to try to not be like that. Most people don't want to date someone who has to try to be somewhat normal, they just want someone normal. Like sure, a clean addict is better than someone who is using but I don't want to date an addict at all
>>
>>35501527
I mean, it's not like it's that much effort, but anyways you sound like someone with a low tolerance for people who struggle with things in general so I guess I wouldn't really want to date someone like you anyways and I feel like you will get impatient easily with most people because we all have our demons so good luck with that. Maybe look at yourself instead of complaining about others for a change.
>>
>>35501597
Well yeah I am tryna describe how most people see trans woman not actually trying to date you, I don't date other trans women
>Maybe look at yourself instead of complaining about others for a change.
I did which is why I have been able to stay in a relationship for the past 5 years. My point is I have been where you have been (except the history of dating t4t) and I know that the way to find someone is to work on yourself first and to get away from all the weird transbian shit that puts everyone off
>>
File: 20240409_054708.jpg (553 KB, 3000x3000)
553 KB
553 KB JPG
>>35501249
>cis girls WANT you and WANT you to hold their soft bodies and be their girlfriend and they are starving
crying rn
>>
>>35501669
the type of cis women who actively want trans women are either sissy fetishists who think you are a sissy, bi women who are too into anime and hentai and want a futa, or women who's ex transitioned and now they have a thing for us
>>
>>35502447
>bi women who are too into anime and hentai and want a futa
>women who's ex transitioned and now they have a thing for us

I would accept both of these but not the first one, is there hope for me
>>
>>35502477
you're in luck those last two have like a 40% overlap already
>>
>>35501496
Idk maybe it's bcuz I live in Portland but from what I've seen T4T is 1000x more common than C4T.
>>
>>35503852
Oh yeah in Portland you're fucked unless you wanna join the statewide diaper tranny polycule cult

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.