[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705140036029742.jpg (17 KB, 300x364)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Can someone explain to me how to safely buy /k/ related things from amazon? I want to get a pocket knife but apparently everything there is counterfeit, how do I avoid that and how do I check? Also can you buy plates and stuff on amazon?
>>
>>61565983
>I want to get a pocket knife but apparently everything there is counterfeit, how do I avoid that and how do I check?
buy it from the manufacturers listing on Amazon. it'll be their stock delivered to Amazon for shipping. if you buy something like
>SUPER SHARP MAGNASLICE SUPER STEEL EXTRA SHARP SLICEY BOI 3.5INCH (80MM) FOLDING SWITCHBLADE POCKET KNIFE FOR CAMPING CARRY EVERYDAY CARRY EDC SELF DEFENSE TOOLS FUN
from
>Duougoundong-Dufong Recycled Steel Products Inc. Lmd. LLC.
then yeah, you are buying junk.
>plates from amazon
not a great idea, just buy Hesco 4401 single curves from a reputable dealer. they aren't that expensive and are currently on the NIJ good boy list.
>>
Based comic. Add another one called “the amazing art hoe without a septum piercing”
>>
>>61566020
Benchmade and Microtech don't have official stores on amazon but still have their products, from my understanding is that when a fake is returned it just gets thrown back into the same pile of knives for the SKU/barcode it has until someone else gets it and keeps it despite it being fake
>>
>>61566035
so don't buy those on Amazon, just get it from a store in person.
>>
>>61566048
but i have like $500 in amazon funny money with nothing to buy
>>
>>61566053
too bad there aren't any other knife makers in existence.
>t. ordered a knife from the manufacturers Amazon store page yesterday.
>>
>>61566113
but i want something that will last my life not some $10 kershaw that will break in 3 months
>>
>>61566119
then just buy it from the store you mewling dilitant.
>t. carried a rat 1 every day for 14 years before upgrading.
>>
>>61565983
you don't.
Find the best price you can through an authorized retailer. Scamazon is flooded with counterfeit shit
If the price is too good to be true it is
>>
>>61565983
Amazon is a bad place for that (for knives I'd normally recommend the specialized retailers like knifecenter and bladehq) for reason mentioned above in thread.
but since you say you have voucher money there, the best course of action would be to pick out some models you're interested in and post the amazon links here or in a knife thread (make sure to remove all the tracking code stuff at the end as not to bloat the link). I and others may not know every single copy that's out there, but generally people will be able to give you advice if a model has high potential for fakes and what perhaps to get instead that's similar enough.
>>
File: four dolla.png (291 KB, 1236x692)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
>>61565983
Did this in honor of you OP
>>
>>61566053
Get food, humanitarian mres are $31 a case.
>>
>>61568210
but I have tons of emergency food
>>
How much you looking to spend?
>>
>>61568285
i want a benchmade ideally but i don't want a fake
>>
>>61566909
Let us know the results. I've got a 440 steel chinesium camping knife that has actually stood the test of time. Great guilt free beater knife
>>
>>61568292
So return it if it's fake.
What about a Spyderco? Sal might be a kike, but he's got an SS bolt in his signature. Confirmed Kapo. I really like my PM2. Think I probably got in on amazon.
>>
>>61568365
pic rel
>>
>>61568365
>So return it if it's fake.
amazon bans you if you return stuff a lot and i return stuff a lot i don't want my account frozen with $800 dollars in it
>>
>>61568466
>has some gay excuse for everything
I don't know nigger. Just buy this sick ass flashlight then. These are cool as fuck.
>>
>>61568535
okay YOU buy me a benchmade then
>>
>>61568292
>buying bitchmade
>>
>>61568560
qrd?
>>
File: 735.jpg (1.32 MB, 1080x1440)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>61568573
They did a community service by helping the local PD in Oregon cut up confiscated firearms. That said I own an Arvensis and I bought my buddy a bushcrafter for his wedding.
>>
>>61569394
There's a not insignificant number of knife manufacturers that will suck off the (read: any) police given the opportunity.
I don't know why, seeing as these same police are arresting people for owning their knives in a lot of jurisdictions.
>>
>ITT: Faggot OP is a brand-worshipping buffoon that can't handle the concept of consumer research, or the rigors of reading reviews
>Probably has much more important things to spend money on that bespoke gucci bling knives
>Wants a bespoke gucci bling knife anyway
>>
>>61565983
Amazon pushes knockoff Chinese stuff almost exclusively. You'll hardly ever see an actual brand name on the first page
>>
>>61566035
>>61566119
>I NEED a $400 pocket knife because everything else will fall apart
Cold Steel sells direct through Amazon. Get 2 XL Espadas. If you somehow manage to break the first one, you'll have a spare.
>>
>>61569394
the reaction from braindead faggots online is still hilarious. you would think guns are literally an endangered species in North America. it's an almost religious level of retardation where you can't even throw away the sacred cow that is the gun.

>>61570368
being a right-leaning corporation basically means being pro police. especially when LEOs are literally buying your products. why the fuck wouldn't you suck them off? there is nothing contradictory about sucking off hunters, police, first responders, vets, etc., the vast majority of them have the same constellation of conservative beliefs. nobody gives a fuck about people being arrested for owning an illegal knife and nothing more, because the number of those arrests is ridiculously low. if you are getting a knife charge 99% of the time it's because you were also committing another crime and they're just using it to doublefuck you. if you're not some dipshit teenager smoking weed while trespassing then you can walk around all day with an "illegal knife" and nobody will ever search you or give the slightest fuck.

it's just that there are a minority of anti-establishment, more libertarian style conservatives who do hate cops.
>>
>>61570858
Compared the the regular market, the LEO market is fucking tiny. Infinitesimal, even.
Yeah, I carry a "dagger" Microtech which isn't legal in my state, I've had several officers gander at it, most I've got is "Cool knife".
I still think its not the best business model.
>>
S&W knoifs are like 20$ on Amazon last I checked, if you want one with a name. Can't speak for how good they are, didn't buy one.
>>
File: S&W609.jpg (469 KB, 1080x810)
469 KB
469 KB JPG
>>61570901
They clear the bare minimum of not being a Chinese deathtrap that will just fall apart right away. If you like actual good knives you will find S&W disgusting, but they actually have a lot of loyalists (mostly offline); the knives are cheap, functional, and they exude the fat retard's idea of what something tactical should look like.

although picrel actually looks pretty sweet for a 18 dollar knife ngl
>>
File: IMG_1559.jpg (277 KB, 1024x1024)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>61568573

Jewish owned plus >>61569394
>>
>>61565983
Don't use credit cards, only use gift cards. Also don't buy gun related shit from Amazon. Like the other anons said it's mostly poor quality knockoffs.
>or the rigors of reading reviews
Depends on the website but if we're still talking about Amazon depending on the product it's quite often that the reviews are overly positive and mostly bots.

If your gonna buy shit from Amazon just stick to tech related stuff manufactured in Korea and Taiwan.
>>
>>61574184
I haven't had any issues ordering stuff from Amazon. In the few instances I did, the return service made it mostly painless.
That said, Fakespot is a browser extension that helps a lot. It detects fake reviews and shows you exactly what got picked up and why.

Also, I don't know why folders have stuck around when good multitools exist, and OP having serious(lol) concerns about breaking anything but the most gucci of folders makes me think he should go for a fixed blade, since he intends to abuse the everliving fuck out of whatever he gets.
>>
>>61565983
>buy
>if it's real keep
>if fake return
easy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.