[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

You are currently alone in the middle of Alcatraz island and have access to 1 (one) functional copy of any human-made manportable weapon currently in existence with all the ammunition and any additional existing personal gear (helmets, ballistic vest, night vision googles, claymores, bear traps, etc) you can personally carry.

How fucked you are?
>>
>>61561502
As fucked as ya muddah
Fuck ya mudda
>>
>>61561502
XM556 with the backpack ammo belt and a laser sight.
>>
>>61561502
good ol w54
>>
>>61561502
thermals and a M32 with the HEDP grenades.
>>
>>61561502
Can they swim and would they attack each other?
>>
How many anons are will offer their butthole to the Predator for a truce?
>hardmode: offer it to the xenomorph
>>
>>61561559
>w54
They won't attack each other, as for swimming, as far as I remember they either can or it doesn't matter.
>>
>>61561569
In that case a XM129 with a dead man's switch
>>
File: 1713440395617556.gif (2.56 MB, 480x270)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB GIF
>>61561502
>How fucked you are?
I'm not, they missed.
>>
>>61561587
So not much?
>>
>>61561559
Xenomoprhs have been shown to swim very well.
>>
>>61561502
M-28 / M-29 Davy Crockett
or 1911 .45ACP (muzzle blast alone should kill all 3)
>>
>>61561520
Ole painless
>>
Milkor MGL or an XM25. All the gear, armor, etc. and as many landmines as I can carry. Hope I can find a good secure room or hallway I can post up in and wait for them to come to me, especially if it has a secure door I can lock.
Xeno is only dangerous if it can sneak around on the celing and ambush me, Predators stealth and plasma gun are a big risk but are mitigated by forcing it to come at me in one direction, and hopefully the Terminator is one of the slower mass produced models. grenades should inflict enough damage to put it down. Might be fucked if it's a well armed infiltration/assassination model.
>>
>>61561502
Flamethrower, Satchel Cannisters of Chlorine Trifloride, Duffel Bag of Dynamite, Ultra-Sound Imaging Lens Band, Rheumium Polymer Camo, Thermite Bars, Class IV Body Armor Covered in Abestos, Oxygen Mask with CBR filter and Oxygen Tank, 2 flashbangs, 2 frag grenades, flares, tripwire, and a machete.
>>
>>61561502
Loincloth and a Knife
>>
>>61562202
Just a Knife.
Your move.
>>
>>61562211
I'll kill it butt nakkid with my bare hands!
>>
>>61562216
I'll kill all three with my hand tied behind my back!
>>
>>61562231
I'll kill them AND you while hopping on one leg with my thumb up my asshole!
>>
>>61562238
I WILL LIGHT MYSELF ON FIRE AND KILL YOU ALL WITH THE CHARRED REMAINS OF MY COCK!
>>
>>61562244
>Predator, Terminator, Xenomorph show up
>See halls covered with fire, oozing chemical weapons, chunks of wall missing from automatic grenade launchers
>See some crazy dude in a not wearing anything but a viking helmet with one arm strangling another guy whos stabbed him with a knife.
>Another has been burnt to a crisp, but a man who died with one thumb up his asshole has apparently been beaten to death by a man with what looks to be a charred sausage in his hand
>"Jesus, WTF Happened here?"
>>
>>61561502
I invite them all to a lovely tea party.
>>
>Predator, wearing a straw hat, chewing on a peice of straw, skulks through the shadows
>Terminator, wearing a baseball cap and corncob pipe plods steadily down the hall
>Predator, wearing MAGA hat and white tank top sits panting heavily in a tree
>Dualing_Banjos.jpg
>>
>>61561502
I'm not very fucked but I can't say the same about that sweet xenussy
>>
File: boioioioioing.jpg (12 KB, 480x360)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>61561502
>How fucked you are?
Not as fucked as they're going to be.
>>
>>61561502
Pretty sure a regular AR takes out the predator and Alien, only issue would be actually seeing them first as they're both ambush creatures who use camouflage. The T-800 is less of an issue if he's unarmed, they're pretty slow.
>>
>>61561520
>>61562092
I came for Ole Painless and I'm leaving satisfied.
>>
>>61561502
No shit? Id rape them. Im not just talking shit here id honest to God rape them. The Predator with those dreads could get it, that Xenussy would get beat tf up, and that Terminator would be like a big metal fleshlight. Id have all 3 of them quivering and leaking from their space holes. Xenos and Predators would be lining up to get their turn like the Amazonian women from Futurama when they crashed on their planet. Skynet would build new Terminators to pleasure my patriotic cock. All id need is a 55 gallon drum of coconut oil, a pair of jungle boots, 2 cartons of Lucky Strikes (non filtered), a BDU pattern bandana, and a Mosin bayonet and ill have all you guys gettin top from a Xeno in 15 minutes
>>
>>61561502
Il take that swedish rocket launcher assault rifle
Its should be useful.
>>
File: bocchi-chad.png (114 KB, 400x400)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
Damn these are the best sort of threads you find on this board.
>>
>>61562781
this, if any of the idiot grunts in the OG Predator movie had bothered to aim they would have killed him easily
>>
>>61564176
Bro, he was literally invisible to them.

What do you expect them to do? have thermals for eyes or something?

Mac barely caught of its eyes glowing before it went full invis again and dipped, thats why he grabbed the mini-gun and went ham in a giant arc.

Dutch finally saw what it was because the things camo fucked up in water.

cmon bro, I feel you, but cmon.
>>
>>61561502
Salted suitcase nuke. I'm taking out San Francisco, I don't much care about the other three.
>>
File: 1710557882508992.png (469 KB, 853x1000)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
>>61562645
Based
>>61564697
Uber-based
>>
>Milkor
>NODs
>various mines and grenades
>Sound and motion detectors
>Cameras
>Laptop
>Drone(s) with dropper(s)
>RC Car with C4

I'm assuming I have some prep time, but the general strategy here is to hole up in an area with one point of entry and a long passage ahead of me (should be possible in the prison from what I can tell) after sticking mines everywhere in front. HOPEFULLY I can kill the the predator with a drone grenade attack and then hope to damage the terminator. If not, I hope to nail them with the C4 car, figuring out where they are with the security apparatus. The xenomorph should hit a landmine getting to me, because it wouldn't recognize what a landmine is as well as the other two, and the security apparatus should warn me to be ready with the Milkor if anything gets past the other stuff.
>>
I wouldn't do anything. I'd listen to them. Because that's what no one else did.
>>
Serious question: how weird is it that I found Alien really fucking hot?
>>
>>61561502
the Predator is hunting for a worthy foe, by submiting to it and show it that you aren't a threat, it might spare your life.
the Terminator got sent to the past to track down a specific target. if you are John Connor, there isn't much you can do, but if you are not, it'll just ignore you if you don't stand in it way.
the biggest danger here is the Xenomorph. born to kill, this thing won't leave you any chance, but still it's just an animal. properly armed, you stand a fair chance against it, and if you are not, you can lure it to the Predator or the T-800.
>>
>>61564793
Marilyn Manson over here
>>
if you took any .556, boom you have already lost.

Terminator and Predator needs at least a long round. Alien would die for less but you would get those acids all over your body. Predator would see you normally, but I would bring multi layer camouflage that would suppress my heat signal. I don't expect to see Predator or Alien from long range, a rifle scope would be clumsy and useless.
>>
File: beot.jpg (157 KB, 760x596)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>61562266
Oglaf did it
>>
Nuke. I'm dead and I'm taking them with me.
>>
I would suck their dicks but that's just the conflict resolution manager in me
>>
>>61564824
Not weird at all since you're gay. Its head is a giant penis. Look up H.R. Giger's original artwork.
>>
>>61564824
well IIRC the designs were intentionally meant to evoke sexual violation, i don't know whether it was in the original HR giger stuff or whether that was specifically for the movies.
giger was pretty strange, i wouldn't be surprised either way.
>>
>>61561502
From left to right
>Slimey Sex
>Sex Robot
>Bondage Sex

Yea Yes steamy alcatraz go ahead predator drop the soap
>>
>>61564824
The xenomorph was designed as inherently sexual and violent. It was meant to make men afraid of rape. The eggs originally only had a single slit in the top, not the double slit in the cross configuration. The single slit was too sexual for the producers of the film because they thought it was too much like labia (which is exactly what it was supposed to look like) so they asked for a redesign. Giger doubled down, literally. That design got the go ahead.
Look up Giger's stuff, it really stands out by itself. But beware, Giger stared into the abyss, the abyss stared back, then Giger started masturbating until the abyss looked away in awkward silence.
>>
>>61564971
>Giger stared into the abyss, the abyss stared back, then Giger started masturbating until the abyss looked away in awkward silence.
i remember this from somewhere
>>
>>61564911
>>61564923
>>61564971
I'm aware it was meant to be disturbing in a sexual manner, I was just wondering if it was weird that the sexual overtook the disturbing for me
>>
File: dickhead.jpg (100 KB, 1200x680)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>61564923
The xenomorph design used pre-existing art from Giger's Necronomicon as a template. No real question if this is supposed to be sexual in nature, just in what way.
>>
>>61565025
ty, filename got me
>>
File: Niven-Whelan-Footfall.jpg (340 KB, 1600x1055)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>61561502
The Predator will forget about me as soon as it becomes aware of the xeno, much more interesting trophy. That leaves the t-1000, single minded and programed to find me.
So I tosd some climbing ropes on the ground to slow him down and paint my face with crosswalks and school buses then go about my business as invisible as my Predator buddy.
What you really need to be worrying about is how to defend against the intelligent pachyderms.
>>
The most established option is a semi-auto .50 BMG with Raufoss rounds. The Terminator canonically jobbed to this exact round, and the Xenos were killed by the dozens with a "high explosive armor piercing" projectile, which sounds like Raufoss to me.

Predator is honestly the main concern. If you don't have a plan for him, you're fucked, because he definitely has a plan for you. My idea is a remote thermal camera and a claymore mine placed in one of the tighter hallways. Hope he isn't anticipating visual detection and catch him off guard with extreme overkill.

Optimally, assuming "team rules" aren't in effect, the Predator would recognize the T-800 as the most powerful thing on the island and would immediately fight it, while the T-800 may entirely switch objectives if it could snag alien tech for Skynet. Xenomorph will want no part in it, though, so he's your responsibility. This basically turns it into a tournament.
>>
>>61561502
I think I'll be alright
>>
>>61561502
>middle of Alcatraz island
I am going to try swimming
>>
>>61561502
Bomb vest

Fuck all of us
>>
>>61565288
really the only anon who has any idea about the location. its fucking tiny, less than 500 cells. youd be lucky to get anywhere with open space
>>
File: 1.png (86 KB, 600x600)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
I bring only pic related
>>
>>61565390
okay Billy
>>
>>61564697
a man with a plan
>>
>>61561502
M-29 Davey Crockett.
Yes, I'll die, but I'm dead anyway; might as well take them with me.
>>
>>61561502
I take it that a Plasma Rifle with a 30 watt range is out of the question?
>>
>>61565074
>based Chtaptisk Fithp knower
>>
>>61562266
>>61564902
Based Oglaf enjoyers.

>>61561502
As for you OP, I'll concede that I'm fucked and take a nuke + activation codes.
The predator is going to appreciate the irony.
>>
>>61564271
He probably meant when they caught him in the net.
>>
>>61561502
A W54.
Me, all 3 of them, and a good chunk of san fran, are absolutely, and completely fucked.
But I'm still gonna do it.
>>
Davey crocket and a few hundred meter cord and I place the Daven crocket right on the beach aimed at a building and they all spawn in the building and only the Alien is quick but I’ll be out in the water swimming and I’ll quickly dive under the water once I’m like 20 meters out and I’ll go down a good ways and clack it off.
>>
>>61561502
A jet pack so I can fly the fuck away
>>
>>61568730
There are great whites in that water btw
>>
A single ayylmao won't kill (You), it'll kidnap (You) and eggmorph (You) to create a facehugger or molt as a queen and shit out an egg for (You) to get facehugged.

Unless you're one of John Connor's main lackeys the Terminator will just ignore you if you don't stand in its way.

Yautjas don't care about 4chin posters.
>>
>>61568739
Actually a sound plan.
>>
>>61568817
It’s no biggie. Clint Eastwood character can make the swim so I can too. There are great whites near all of the pacific coasts in CA.
>>
>>61561502
M136 AT4 HEDP
>>
I might pick a St. George Arms Leader 50 A1 and depleted uranium ammunition. I can't see anything else man-portable short of a Carl-Gustav or an RPG-7 stopping a T-800.
Apart from that, Dragonskin armour, ballistic helmet, a US M1941 cutlass, a Jim Hammond Flesheater Dragon, and enough frag grenades to make life interesting.
>>
A suit that suppresses my thermal signature. The predator is the scariest and hardest to deal with because it’s smarter than the other two. I’d go down a long hallway, set up a recoilless rifle, put a giant hole through the terminator. The Alien and the Predator is attempt to deal with using a series of anti personnel mines, C4 charges, and an FN Mag. I think one of the key things to have would be thermal. Arnold and co did not have thermal goggles. A mess of trip wires and detonators, hunker down and wait, set off a ton of traps. The alien is easy unless it gets the drop on you.
>>
>>61561502
>M249 Para with PEQ 15 and 1000 rounds of M855A1
>helmet mounted PVS-31s with ECOTIs
>chest rig, body armor is probably useless against ayy lmao weaponry
>thermal and night vision game cameras
>back pack with 40 pounds of C4, wire reel and blasting caps
>Laptop
Wire up C4 to every entrance with game cameras linked to my laptop, lock myself in a cell, and wait.
>>
>>61565912
I once asked for one at the local gun store, but here didn't get the joke.
>>
>>61561502

Anyone including any one of the main heroes from those movies would be dead against these 3. Dutch, the best of them would die.

You would need to be at a minimum Wolverine or fucking Spawn to win, and even then Wolverine or Spawn would get royally tattered up in this fight.
>>
>>61562196
i think you may be undergeared.
>>
>>61561502
I'll take an AK with bayonet and M/83 chestrig. The fight will last like 10 seconds, but at least I'll die screaming.
>>
File: jetpack.jpg (58 KB, 1200x674)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>61561502
1 of Pic related a generic handgun (.45) and 50k in cash (or 100k in a credit card).

I fly out of the place reach the coast, stop a car or a guy and make him leave the city as fast as possible ( 10k). We have to drive all night in the straightest direction.

Then I stop in a car dealership and I "buy" the a car that doesn't have any electronics in it. Not on my name, hard cash (ideally the guy from the car company buys it on his own name).

What's next? probably leaving the country, or better the continent.

The Xenomorph and the Predator are problem solved as soon as I touch the ground with the jetpack. The real deal is the terminator. Can't know how he looks like, and I must assume he has some power over the web. He is gonna chase me again and again. To escape him I must make it out in a place with no internet, and there is a chance he can stalk me to entire time forever using satelite images.
>>
I think the predator would consider the Terminator a much greater trophy than me. I'm still probably fucked
>>
>>61561502
M2 with API on a tripod
>and any additional existing personal gear (helmets, ballistic vest, night vision googles, claymores, bear traps, etc) you can personally carry.
This tips the odds toward the human. I’d have 3-4 grenades, a thermal and a night vision monocular, and 100 pounds of claymores. 30 claymore withs trip wires is about 105lbs. I think you could find a choke point and surround it with claymores to cover your back and flanks. That likely gets the xeno and the terminator but probably doesn’t get the Yautja. Wouldn’t love my odds but it’s doable. If you can hole up in the prison you’d be better off. If you meant the island itself I’ll swap the M2 for a minigun and M993.

Also the grenades are to commit sudoku and try to take one with me if it comes to that.
>>
>>61562196
Codename: Stinky
>>
>>61575234
Terminator will hold your family hostage.
>>
>>61564697
Wise man right here
>>
>>61561502
Realistically the Alien and the Predator are going to be preoccupied with one another so the only thing you'd have to worry about is the Terminator, and if we're talking classic T-800 that nigga was blown off his feet by a shotgun so at that point it's just an irl boss fight against a bullet sponge
>>
>>61561502
I never stood a chance nigga all 3 of these literally wipe the floor with highly trained military groups alone
>>
Mosin Nagant and a crate of heavy ball
>>
Ez all of them seems to have the same weak vision... hans bring ze flammenwerfer
>>
>>61565025
>>61564923
>i don't know whether it was in the original HR giger stuff or whether that was specifically for the movies.
>No real question if this is supposed to be sexual in nature, just in what way.
Pic related
>>
>>61575234
> 50k in cash (or 100k in a credit card).
Not enough to live off forever like you plan to. Also credit cards don’t just have a set amount you can spend without it being tied to your name. You want anonymity which won’t work with a credit card.
>Then I stop in a car dealership and I "buy" the a car that doesn't have any electronics in it.
lol good luck with that. Especially in California.

Why are you so concerned with being off grid? Predator is an alien with a spaceship, he can probably find you anywhere if he wants to. However fleeing might mean you aren’t a good hunt and he gives up so that’s smart. The terminator didn’t have any super sophisticated tracking or interfacing with computers. I get the movie was in 1984 so the internet wasn’t really an option but both in the first and second computers were “normal” and he did nothing with them. If Sarah Conner moved a couple states over and changed her name she’d probably never be found. You don’t need to hide in the middle of the Amazon.
>>
>>61576205
Alien only does because of plot. There’s no reason a single guy with an AR can’t drop one. The issue it is sneaking up on you, which is kinda hard in a long hallway or an open field.
>>
>>61578045
there's a lot of space in the walls in alcatraz, bro, the alien is absolutely in the walls
>>
I choose a cigarette boat and an M-29 Davy Crockett.

Mm-hmm. That's right.
I take off and nuke the site.
>>
File: seeeaaaaaaaan.png (216 KB, 400x400)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>61564886
>Ghillie suit
>In Alcatraz
>>
>>61561502
always wanted to die in a nuclear explosion, so i'll take one nuke and take them all with me
>>
>>61578145
> cigarette boat
>man portable weapon
>choose
Reading isn’t your strong suit
>>
>>61561502
>take the nearest handgun
>kill myself
Checkmate niggas
>>
>>61578186
there's at least one bush on that rock if I remember correctly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.