[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Ex-gun store employee AMA
>>
>>61555652
what's your favorite anime
>>
>>61555652
Why do you have to be so obvious that you're trying to screw me over? I literally have other options and am willing too pay a small premium to support small business. But holy shit, at least butter me up a little.
>>
>>61555657
Was never much into anime, but I loved deathnote. The anime and the manga. Also Akira was a great movie, although idk if it’s considered anime. I’m more into Japanese history and katanas n shit
>>
What's the Lipsey's price on a CZ-P10 F or C? Cause no way in hell is that gun getting moved for $310 online without some bottom barrel margins.
>>
>>61555652
https://desuarchive.org/k/thread/60776344/#60776344
Are you even an actual gun store employee or are you doing this just to roleplay?
>>
>>61555687
Well, as a mere employee I had no say over how items would be priced. We had a few main distributors that we would buy from and I guess the owner and the manager would decide the in store price. I personally never understood why people bought guns from us, I always buy my guns from friends, pawn shops, or through Texas gun trader.
>>
>>61555690
They were one of our distributors but I no longer have access to their distribution prices bc I don’t work there anymore. Sorry bruh. Basically- here’s the lowdown. Local gun stores are usually overpriced. It’s sad but true. You’ll almost always find good prices at places like academy or through a legal local private sale site. But I would recommend checking the websites of local gun stores every now and then because they might have some really good sales. My store had some great Black Friday and new years sales. Don’t disregard local gun stores completely.
>>
>>61555695
Lol yeah that was me. Nah I’m not LARPing. Would be a pretty lame thing to larp about desu.
>>
>>61555695
Just read the thread. Some faggot pretended to be me after I fell asleep. I disavow his gayness.
>>
>>61555652
What are some of the dumbest things you've heard from customers?
I ask because I took a nogunz friend of mine to a gun shop a while back and he embarrassed me.
>>
fuck ya mudda
>>
>>61555652
Will you watch me fuck ya mudda?
>>
>>61555782
>hey can my friend buy me this gun and he can do the background check for me
>*buys 9mm Makarov instead of 9mm luger* I ain't got no Luger
>*buys 357 sig instead of 357 magnum* legit had someone do this many times
>nigs shooting indoors without sights destroying shit
>guy shooting birdshot steel indoors, it's going everywhere
>the old "pump shotgun rack" self defense boomer slop
>do I have to do a background check? (Mexicans always ask this)
>>
>>61555652
How many denials have you seen? Better yet, got any good denial stories? How do people act when the NICS check says no?
>>
>>61555782
Well, I like to separate the people who are obviously totally ignorant about firearms and don’t claim to have any knowledge from the dudes who act like they know everything and spout fuddlore. But the most commons ones would be:
>muh 9mm weak muh .45 strong & powerful
>I’m looking for a .357 for my wife, it’s her first gun- what are your recommendations?
>I’m a convicted felon so I shouldn’t even be in here
>can my illegal immigrant Vietnamese girlfriend buy a gun?
>do you carry the life card?
>>
>>61555804
OP here, not me. make your own thread, pleb.
>>
File: Scope off Aliexpress.jpg (597 KB, 1080x1430)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
>>61555652
How many cheap Chinesium Amazon knock offs of Trijicon and Aimpoint have you seen fail? Assuming the store you worked at had an indoor/outdoor range there anyway.

>>61555688
Watch Girls Und Panzer and Gunsmith Cats, it's considered a Halal here.
>>
>>61555652
How big is your dong?
>>
>>61555863
eat a dick I'll post what I want. I don't care if you're the fucking OP.
>>
>>61555851
I got about 6 or 7 denials from NICS when I worked there. When I told the customer they were always cool about it. They probably were quite paranoid to begin with and didn’t want to create any more legal problems.
>>
>>61555870
^Finally someone asking the real important questions.
>>
>>61555804
>*buys 9mm Makarov instead of 9mm luger* I ain't got no Luger
I actually came close to buying a Makarov once because it had been labeled as simply "9mm" and at the time I had never heard of the gun nor of 9x18mm.
>>
What's your carry gun?
>>
>>61555782
>I think anyone should be able to own an AR-15
>I vote(d) Republican
>cousin marriage should be legal, it's not the .govs business
>immigrants steal our jobs
>Rittenhouse was justified
>>
>>61555870
Good enough for your mom lol
>>
>>61555857
>do you carry the life card?
What the fuck is this
>>
File: tinder robert kendo.png (83 KB, 450x360)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>61555652
Do you make custom weapons like kendo from residen evil?
>>
Did any Becky type girls come in looking for a gun to either impress/kill Chad?
>>
>>61555652
What's the worst selling gun
>>
File: covee thyme.png (220 KB, 718x544)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>61555882
Isn't NICS sometimes a shit system that gives false positives and false negatives semi often? That's how that one Floridian self declared ISIS dude got his rifle to somehow be an even bigger faggot than everyone else at a gay night club last I checked, unless I'm being retarded and mixing it up with something else.

Anyway I'd just assume if it happened to me it meant some under paid government intern on xir's third cup of coffee fucked up and mixed me up with someone who has a similar name in whatever buggy outdated version of Microsoft™ Excel they were using because our government is married to shitty MS products for some reason (probably because Bill Gates has a lot of blackmail on their ass on top of all his 'donations'), I wouldn't hold it against any of the employees either since it couldn't possibly be their fault as that's out of their control for the most part.

>>61555897
>>I vote(d) Republican
Yeah because Republicans have never never EVER been in favor of more gun control... Well except for that one Republican who moved into Vermont from fucking NYC where all the shitty politician outsiders come from to 'integrate' into our society who shortly after introduced a whole slew of shitty laws no one wanted in a historically low crime state. I honestly am shocked there are people who still fall for the red team/blue team nonsense when it's just two sides of the same coin.

>>61555901
Fuck you, my mom is a saint.
>>
>>61555864
>Watch Girls Und Panzer and Gunsmith Cats
Moetrash, those shows are for fags. You're better off watching Area 88, Gundam, Mad Bull 34 or even Genocyber.
There's so much more out there that blows those shitty shows out of the water yet people act like "muh board culture" because of a namefag over a decade ago now said so.
>>
>>61555804
>.357 sig
Cursed. All through Covid and BLM summer I couldn’t find .38 special or .357 magnum for legit over a year. But good ol .357 sig was always there to make me double take then end up in disappointment.
>>
>>61556020
Fuck off faggot retard
>>
>>61555990
yeah dumbshit republicans suck, but unlike meme candidates they can win and don't always vote to rape your dick on guns. It's a very simple reality.
>>
File: 1711258834439575.jpg (143 KB, 1000x866)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>61555897
Cool, glad you got fired, fag queer
>>
>>61556020
Gunsmith cats is like an hour and a half, it's compact and very much worth. Cool car cool gun cool city some boobies sit down shut up.
>>
>>61556020
I've watched Area 88 before and it was indeed good, as for Gundam I'm not interested in watching over nine gorillion episodes to get the deep lore (same reason I never bothered with One Piece), and as for the last two I'll give them a look, thanks.

>>61556213
I wish the LP party was relevant outside of Idaho and New Hampshire.
>>
>>61556337
Gundam is so massive that watching it like that is only for turbo autists. I just watch whatever movies look cool and don't care much for the lore shit. But to be fair I mostly threw that in for normies I much prefer Gall Force or The Venus Wars.
>>
>>61555863
Should have used a trip retard, didn't you learn anything the first time?
>>
>>61555652
Its not that cool, you'll see.
>>
>>61555922

Little folding .22 single shot that's designed to look like a stack of credit cards when folded.
>>
>>61555922
>>61556443
The .22 MAG option isn't too bad but these are really best used as single shot pieces and do make sure your one shot lands. Reloading them is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>61555863
Reply to the anons here quicker then to avoid confusion in the future. Your lack of an immediate response sets you up for this outcome, don't blame him for satisfying a niche your not fulfilling, be better and don't make us wait a gagillion years.
>>
>>61556020
English dub of Mad Bull 34 is pretty great
>>
>>61556337
>LP
Libertarian Party or something else?
>>
>>61556151
357 Sig is the best defensive round out there. Dive in. You won’t be disappointed, anon.
>>
>>61555652
How many minutes did you work thereuntil you started thinking about there really should be more firearm laws?
>>
File: 1000018581.png (273 KB, 1080x2400)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>61555690
NOT CHEAP ENOUGH BRO
>>
>>61555897
Rittenhouse WAS justified and immigrants DO steal our jobs
>>
>>61555652
why do so many gunsmiths not work on mp5 clones? literally no one in my city will touch the roller dent on my gun
>>
>>61555897
>>I think anyone should be able to own an AR-15
Incorrect. Only tax-paying land owners

>>I vote(d) Republican
True. Most of the time.

>>cousin marriage should be legal, it's not the .govs business
This is a modern non-White belief and practice. Just look at dem pols

>>immigrants steal our jobs
Illegal ones? True

>>Rittenhouse was justified
100%
>>
>>61555897
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_law_in_the_United_States

I'll bet you live in a first column 'Yes' state, you degenerate fucking animal.
>>
>>61556337
nah if you go for one piece go for the condensed version fans made.
they cut out all of the bullshit padding and shortened it massively
>>
>>61555897
>>61558724
PRO-TIP: California and New York have more cousin marriages than all of the other Legal states combined.
>>
>>61555652
What was the worst kind of customer? I don't necessarily mean stupidest, though maybe that was most bothersome to you, I mean what sorts of people made you take a deep, steadying breath as soon as they walked through the door?
>>
>>61555897
>>cousin marriage should be legal
This but unironically.
>>
>>61558022
I’m sure it’s fine but the only gun I owned at the time was my .357 revolver. It was a bad year to become a hasgun
>>
>>61555652
I love this picture but the mag tub being so badly detached bothers me on another level.
>>
>>61555652
i'm hopefully getting my ltc soon and gonna be a huge newfag with a lotta questions but spending a lotta money
would you hate me or love me for asking a million questions?
>>
>>61556020
Based.
/k/ has always, and I do mean ALWAYS, had horrible taste in anime. I've watched these faggots unironically shill that Upotte garbage for years. Girls und Panzer is awful too and Gunsmith Cats is mediocre at best.
>>
>>61555857
Not an LGS employee but I hear a lot of people grossly misunderstand what the background process is. I’ve heard numerous customers ask the shop to just “run a check” on them and see what comes up. Usually because they’ve had a few misdemeanors or trouble and want to see if it comes up. The glazed look in the employees eyes cracks me up every time
>>
>>61559750
Ask away. I can't speak for everyone here but I remember having a thousand questions when I was young, I look back now and realize those questions all boil down to just a few things, least of which is approval of any kind. Some people buy a gun because they love how it looks, that's fine, just make sure that what you buy is reliable. It needs to work when you need it to.
>>
>>61556020
>>61559766
based and agreed. Gunsmith Cats was iconic to a degree and fun- but not exactly great.

GuP is embarrassing shit and anybody advocating that it is "good" is likely suffering chemically-induced brain damage. I read a good deal of Upotte at /k/'s recommendation before my natural disgust reaction kicked in.

Gundam and LoGH are excellent, if not verbose. No issue there.
>>
>>61555688
Akira is Japanimation, yes
>>
>>61555652
Would you ever work at a gun store that DOESN'T even allow you to CCW?
>>
I had this retired state trooper eyeing me up and down when I asked if a clerk could use a round to test muzzle erosion on a garand. Maybe he's a retard that thinks young people don't know anything about guns. Not my problem.
>>61559750
Don't be discouraged if you happen to have a disgruntled employee helping you. He may be curt, rude, and/or ask you to stop asking questions, but that's because he's a poor wagie that can't afford all the guns he wants to buy.
>>
>>61555652
Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?
>>
>>61559859
>>61560243
thanks fellas, i've heard that most are enthusiasts rather than salespeople
i'm thinkin of an FNX45 for a first
>>
>>61558122
This, OP sounds like a hick-lib
>>
>>61560274
FNX makes great guns and .45 is a great manstopping round. Is this gong to be for carry/self defense? Home defense? Combat?
>>
>>61555652
assuming this isn't r*ddit tier role playing horse shit

>is it "industry" standard for register monkeys to get commission on sales?
I've only been to one biggish lgs near me and I swear to god every time I rarely go in there (I refuse to give them a dime other than rarely using their range to function/safety test shit because its a 4 minute drive from my house) there will be one old boomer *considering buying a $200 used taurus and at least 4 wagies sucking his dick trying to get the sale

the few smaller lgs's around me are all staffed by just the owner and maybe like his friend or cousin or something and they dont give a shit about upselling you which i like

>do lgs's have to pay a monthly fee per gun that sits unsold on the shelf?
I vaguely heard mention of something like "if inventory sits for more than X months we lose our mark up" but I never cared to investigate further because all but like 3 guns I've ever bought I've had the lgs order for me
>>
>>61561842
Not OP, but
>is it "industry" standard for register monkeys to get commission on sales?
As you've found there is no industry standard, anymore then there is for any other retail sales. Guns aren't special that way, just have a somewhat higher barrier to entry and more stuff associated with em than clothing say so you end up with more weirdos. But ultimately it's just retail, and every store or chain decides its own policy. Some are very, very aggressive on sales push, their target customer base are bottom tier fudds and normies who are not and will never be into guns, but just want one for whatever random reason and it'll probably go into a drawer next to their bed unfired and never be touched again. That sounds like the first one you went to. They pay shit, respect shit, and try to make everyone fight for every single nickle and dime. Others are higher end and work that way. Still others are rando local ones where at least part of the business value is for the owner's (and friends/family) own benefit, getting all the FFL bonuses that regular citizens can't have, so they want enough to break even anyway and show a small paper profit but it doesn't really matter beyond that.

>>do lgs's have to pay a monthly fee per gun that sits unsold on the shelf?
Depends. Some places get some/all inventory through some sort of financing deal, which inevitably involves interest or some other value exchange of some kind. Others are just buying stuff (albeit at wholesale), so it's theirs until sale. But note that this still ties up capital. If you buy a gun for $1000 from manufacturer and can sell it for $1150 retail, and do so in a month, that's 15% raw roi in a month which is decent, and also minimized the cost of having it take protected space etc. But if it sits for a year, well you could have stuck that $1000 in an index fund and made a chunk of return risk and cost free. Your effective margin is still evaporating however you do the accounting.
>>
>>61561925
I'll add too that relative mfr/lgs balance matters in this stuff. If some company has guns/accessories that are flying off the shelves, they're often not going to be as flexible. They knows whats they got. If inventory is piling up for whatever reason, they'll be a lot more eager to get LGS to stock it. If the LGS is in a higher demand region and there's little/no competition around or has other features (their own range when there's nothing else around) they may be able to bargain harder. If there's a million more established places already and someone is trying to start up, well good luck? If it's a chain doing volume nationwide they may also be able to demand more. If it's a shitty one bottom tier that only sells to cheapskates then maybe not so much except for cheapshit. Blah blah blah, you get the idea. Manufacturers constantly play games to try to get their shit pushed vs others, while also still maximizing their own profits. Everyone is looking for an edge.

If financing is coming through an intermediary as regular loans then it's all the normal stuff for that and ymmv.
>>
>>61561925
>>61561963
maybe it was just the one big lgs near me that offers commission on sales because I've also heard from a few wagies there I've befriended in the past that they pay pretty shit hourly

I bought a $7k rifle on a whim there when one of the guys was memeing around offering it to me and he was absolutely creaming himself and the others were clearly jealous toward him
>>
>>61562001
>maybe it was just the one big lgs near me that offers commission on sales because I've also heard from a few wagies there I've befriended in the past that they pay pretty shit hourly
That's typically how it works, bad pay but "you can totally make great pay if only you have the skill!". Similar I suppose to paying waitresses dog shit and expecting them to make it up on tips. Or big box electronics stores back in the day where people would descend on you the instant you entered and push hard to get the "super platinum enhanced warranty" or their ultra high markup bullshit cables or whatever. Management does it because it means they get to be cheapskates and still make more and blame workers themselves if they don't do enough. I fucking hate that style myself but clearly it makes profit at least short term for some places.
>I bought a $7k rifle on a whim there when one of the guys was memeing around offering it to me and he was absolutely creaming himself and the others were clearly jealous toward him
lol, yeah you probably became a legendary big fish that guy bragged about for awhile afterwards.
>>
>>61562069
>commission
the owner is unironically jewish and was unironically a banking exec somewhere before he "followed his passion" and opened a gun store so it wouldn't surprise me at all to make the fairly wise business decision to have commission so your wagies actually give a fuck about making sales, just wasn't sure if that was typical

>white whale
Not sure if it's 100% true or if it was blown out of proportion but supposedly one of the other wagies at this store fraudulently ordered a scar 20 "that I had ordered" even though I only vaguely stated "yeah I might want one but idk, probably not though" so I guess he thought i had more money than sense and I would just fall into the trap of "the gun is right here ready for me" and was either fired or heavily inspired to quit or whatever
>>
>>61555851
> In NV at a gun show
> Have to call in background checks, they're busy so they often have to call back with approval
> They call back and say "Is he still there?" and tell me to keep him there/don't say anything
> 5 minutes later state patrol calls me and asks my table number and to stay on the line
> Walk up behind the guy and say "is this him?" quietly on the phone
> The second I say yes he's in cuffs and they tell me to call back the background check center back for the denial info for my paperwork
> They leave without anyone saying anything...

No idea what he did, he didn't even argue with them, and it was like he was almost expecting to be arrested.
>>
>>61555889
>the most reasonable question in the thread goes unanswered
>>
>>61562167
>the owner is unironically jewish and was unironically a banking exec somewhere
lmao, that's pretty hilarious because one of the examples I thought of from your question was one of the most infamous relatively recent truly shitty cases of that style, and it was indeed a bank: Wells Fargo. Actually I should clarify because those shitheads have done a LOT of shitty stuff to customers, but back in like 2016 a particularly stinky one came out that was directly from this, where it was revealed their own frontline people had opened literally millions of fraudulent checking/savings accounts for WF customers without said customer's knowledge or consent let alone request. But it wasn't because of any direct order. Instead what management had done was create this dog eat dog environment, then slowly raise internal sales goals to be aggressive to the point that, while it wasn't obvious from the front, internally it was clear that it was statistically impossible to meet them honestly. And of course, some poor shlebs cracked and started pushing past the lines. "Stochastic fraud/asshole" was the term tossed around, basically the idea is that management got to try to keep their fingerprints off, they never ORDERED anything, they could act all shocked, oh my goodness how could those awful immoral wagies do such a thing! But they'd created an environment setup where basically it was inevitable, and they got to profit. Again I fucking hate that entire approach, management gets money pitting workers against customers without ever having to dirty their own hands a bit.

Though in that particular case it went too far and actually turned into big deal pissed off government body and even shareholder response. If you say he was ex-Wells Fargo I'm gonna pretty amused/disgusted.
>>
>>61562290
>If you say he was ex-Wells Fargo I'm gonna pretty amused/disgusted.
not sure desu, he's a pretty big faggot as you can imagine and has an immaculately trimmed goatee that I'm pretty sure he dyes despite being an unironic neverserved so he just says "a high up executive" so who knows the clown might've been a teller for all I care
>>
>>61555688
give 90s berserk a try
>>
>>61555652
Have you ever sold a gun that was later used in a crime?
>>
>>61555864
About 3. What’s sad is some of these dudes thought they were genuine and got ripped of massively by some asshole online.
>>61555923
No, I’d like to have that knowledge tho.
>>61555988
>No one wants to buy 1911’s unless they’re 2011’s.
>no one wants a Springfield echelon
>no one wants anything beretta except for the 92 series
>no one wants long slide glocks like the 34
>no one wants anything in .380
>never sold a single one of our ruger 10/22s
>>61558043
About tree fiddy. Really tho, why the fuck can we sell guns to non-citizens? To own a gun you should be a fucking citizen, period.
>>>61559202
Me too lmao. Someone (not me) fix it
>>61560241
Nope.
>>61560252
Haha good dark night begins reference
>>61561842
Our store wasn’t like that. None of the manager or staff were related or friends before working there. And we didn’t allow private sales in the building either. Never saw any customers making each other offers or anything like that, surprisingly.
>>>61562460
I have not. Or at least it didn’t happen during my time working there. And I’m glad.
>>
>>61562290
What really kills me is that Wells still hasn't gotten past this. Just last year there was another revelation of fraudulent accounts, once again drawing the feds' ire. They've had other issues too in recent years, makes me wonder how long it'll be before they get into really deep shit and force the Fed to choose between trying to save them and letting the industry learn the wrong lessons or letting them fail and crashing the whole fucking thing.
>>
>>61562540
Also, next time I’m adding a trip. Faggots shitting up my precious threads pretending to be me. I’m flattered, but for fucks sake get a hold of yourself, spergs.
>>
>>61555804
>nigs shooting indoors without sights destroying shit
experienced this myself at a public range

dude is with two girls shooting a ar pistol with no sights (with the nub of course) at a target 7 yards away with no sights

i was shooting my ap5p at 25 yards with a bungee sling pretty rapid but hitting the target no problem, rso tells me to slow down then proceeds to spend 15 minutes somehow coaching the retard at the other end how to hit his target at 15 yards with no sights

boggles my mind
>>
>>61562212
He probably had a warrant. We get notified when someone with a warrant applies for a background check.
>t. cop
>>
>>61562666
>>t. cop
Better not step on any black child's sneakers!
>>
>>61555657
I used to like Utena.
>>
>>61562666
I figured that. Normally they just get a denied though, no one ever comes to pick people up.
>>
>>61559202
Just pretend it's a cheap Turkish import shotgun with strange design choices, instantly becomes an 'oh I guess I can't be disappointed now with bottom of the barrel expectations' moment.

>>61562540
>About 3. What’s sad is some of these dudes thought they were genuine and got ripped of massively by some asshole online.
Tragic but honestly that number is lower than I thought with all the airsoft tier junk out there. I guess people have developed some common sense over the Interwebz over the years, I mean it's been a while since I've heard about Nigerian princes being mention in a serious matter anyway.
Moral of the story is don't let your elderly non tech literate loved ones do their optics and mounts shopping on Amazon or Wish.com, take things into your own hands if you must.

>>No one wants to buy 1911’s unless they’re 2011’s.
That's surprising, why not just get a CZ or Glock at that point? Granted I'm a bit autistic when it comes to 1911's.
>>never sold a single one of our ruger 10/22s
That one isn't so surprising given damn near everyone who's wanted one already has one laying around in their garage or as a handy down from their gramps, I imagine it be like trying to sell AK's in Khyber Pass Pakistan (without the tourism), of course their gonna sit there for a long time unless you give up and sell your 10/22's at a loss. Plus parts for them aren't exactly hard to come by so why buy what can easily be fixed cheaper? No point.
>>
>>61561723
home/personal defense, live in suburbs with neighbors 10-20 yds in either direction so also thinking of picking up a 12 gauge
unfortunately live in MA so rifles are a pain in the ass
>>
>>61556020
>desert punk
>GitM

Everything else fucking trash.
>>
>>61562540
>no .380
>no Ruger 10/22s
That’s actually really surprising
>no berettas other than a 92
Well yeah duh
>>
>>61555652
1. What kind of customer do you dislike most?
2. Are there any guns you hate selling?
3. How often do the 3 letter agencies visit your shop and annoy the guys who deal with paperwork?
4. Were you a gun autist before getting this job or were you just looking for any job and managed to land this one?
5. Do you have a dedicated melee weapon in case your home defense guns run out of ammo (bonus points if its an axe or spear)?
6. Favorite dystopia (steampunk, Dieselpunk, cyberpunk, aether/magicpunk)?
>>
File: IMG_2835.jpg (59 KB, 750x850)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>61562540
Here’s a half ass fix
>>
>>61555652
What is the best way for someone stuck in commiefornia to buy a gun if they can't drive
Do I just need to uber my ass back and forth buying the gun and ammo separately or some shit
>>
>>61555897
fucking retard
>>
File: 1697081141113725.jpg (171 KB, 768x960)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>61555652
How's the pay?
>>
What's your go-to gun porn? Literally and figuratively?

I've been on the orange and black website, but can't find any vids of truly hot chicks laying naked on a table shooting sniper rifles or machine guns,or just walking naked in the woods shooting pistols....

There has to be some? Is some girl with an OF in a perfect niche like a crocodile,and the simps aren't sharing?
>>
>>61558047
Damn dawg, then most shops are selling them at 10% mark up on inventory. Jesus, CZ is really sleeping on the helm with that offering cause the only way I could see a shop recoup is by selling the mags at double online prices.
>>
>>61555657
King of the Hill
>>
>>61556337
One Piece is best as a manga.
>>61559766
>>61559898
SAOAGGO is the definitve k anime.
>>61557477
This, learn the lesson and trip up.
>>
>>61563487
Not gunna answer OP?
>>
>>61555652
What's the largest ammo order you ever had someone pick up?
>>
File: 20240504_112454.jpg (90 KB, 1080x566)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>61555657
>>
>>61563035
Just do an 80%
T: masshole
>>
File: 1589599314597m.jpg (73 KB, 888x1024)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>61555652
>You mind if I dryfire?
Clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick
>>
>>61562290
>>61562551
I used to work at Wells Fargo from about 2007~2013. What you described is pretty accurate. We (tellers and low-level bankers) had an enormous amount of pressure on a daily basis to aggressively push bank products. And the slimy unethical behavior of upper management was compounded by the fact that there were contests every month for bonuses. If your bank branch didn't meet or exceed the required total sales numbers- NO ONE in the branch got a bonus (even if you did personally achieve your numbers). So once again- pressure didn't come directly from upper management ("we didn't order you to make all those sales no matter what, teehee"), it came from coworkers and branch managers who were desperate for the bonus (and to avoid an extremely unpleasant phone call with upper management). In hindsight, WF was probably one of the most toxic work environments I've ever had to endure.
>>
File: 16759392422422111.jpg (126 KB, 1003x720)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>61563890
well you're on 4chan so you're a pedophile
>>
>>61555652
Best selling brand in your store?
>>
>>61555652
I've never been to a gun store and don't exactly know what I'm looking for, what's your advice? Would it be annoying for me to ask them questions for the sake of learning, or should I prepare myself better before going in? Is it okay to ask to finger fuck the guns, and what's the general rules of conduct when doing so (such as asking before dry-firing)? Are there kinds of gun stores to avoid like chainstores?
>>
>>61555652
is $250 a good deal for an M&P shield?
>>
Not OP but also worked in a gun store for 5 years

>Older urban gentleman comes into the store
>I ask if I can help him find something
> "Ayo man, I need more clips for my Stacey"
>Me, confused, "Sir I'm not sure I know that one, could you describe it?"
>He describes a handgun in the most basic terms

After stewing on it for 10 minutes, that motherfucker was calling his SCCY a "Stacey"
>>
>>61567163
Fuckin kek. I’ll have to start calling my Hellcat “Helen”.
>>
>>61565955
>I've never been to a gun store and don't exactly know what I'm looking for.
You're in for a wild ride. Everyone who likes weapon culture is a massive autist.

>Would it be annoying for me to ask them questions?
The salesmen love questions, it helps them guide you into buying whatever gun they were told to prioritize selling. Only a few of them care about you getting whats best for you.

>Should I prepare myself better before going in?
Yes.

>Is it okay to ask to finger fuck the guns?
Yes, you should ask before doing so, theres no harm in asking and you should also ask which direction is safe to point the gun in (the guns are unloaded, but people still dislike firearms being pointed at them). Many guns are safe to dry fire, but some require a snap cap.

>Are there kinds of gun stores to avoid?
-All the stores that don't let you "finger-fuck the gun."
-stores where the employees follows you to the car after you've purchased the gun.
-Stores where everything is clearly overpriced.
>>
>>61567340
Awesome anon thanks, I'm not gun illiterate but I have little practical experience so this will definitely be a ride. From what you've said I'm going to avoid Walmart, Dunhams, Dicks, multi-sporting stores in general, and try to find a local joint with a proprietor that doesn't stick his nose up at me. Hopefully I can get some cool dude to help me out there, too.
>>
>>61563272
Not OP but just move to Nevada and drive down to California whenever you feel like visiting friends or family. Just be sure to not bring with you all the cancerous policies that turned CA's cities into dumps... Well the plastic straw B& is fine because fuck estrogen and cancer inducing micro plastics in the water, our diets are already poisonous enough.
>inb4 Nevada/Vegas is a whore and junkie ridden shithole too
Yeah, but it's cheaper to live there and the gun laws are way better by comparison.

>>61565955
Just bee you're self anon
>>
>>61567743
>just /b/ yourself
Oh boy these gunstorefags don't know what's in store for them. Gonna test every gun on the rack by pointing it at my penis.
>>
>>61565481
Thanks for the details anon, that's a bastard angle I missed or forgot. But makes sense, nothing like social pressure and on top of everything else making everyone feel even shittier if anyone at all underperformed plus people who might normally have said no on their own (not in a desperate situation) might cave if they knew about coworkers in bad situations. Absolutely fucking evil.
>>
File: tranime is for pedos.jpg (87 KB, 904x1024)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>61563890
pic rel

>>61555652
what were you favorite customers? Least favorite?
>>
>>61567340
>>Are there kinds of gun stores to avoid?
>-All the stores that don't let you "finger-fuck the gun."
I'm gonna second this for emphasis. Being able to handle and dry fire (at least a bit, feeling the trigger) is kinda the most basic core value of getting a gun physically in person. If they won't let you deal that then literally what's even the fucking point vs just buying online.

Gunstores with attached ranges and rentals are rarer, though for a total newguns I'd suggest at least looking around and considering it. There's nothing like just being able to go through a dozen different guns and actually shoot them. But while sure, absolutely always ask, if they said "no" for anything modern in production I'd just leave.
>>
>>61563179
OP here!
>customers I hate the most are probably Chinese people. Not Chinese Americans, people who are from China. They’re fucking obnoxious and are retarded when it comes to handling firearms.
>not really, everyone likes different guns so I don’t judge. I hated doing the paperwork for Turk and chicom shit becuase the serial numbers are stupidly long.
>not often. When I was working there I only saw one fed come and visit. It was a woman and she wanted to see some of our paperwork. I think it was about a woman who was going from store to store trying to buy guns for a felon.
>I’ve been a gun autist since I was 12.
>yes, a Brazilian Latin style 18” machete. I keep it nice and sharp.
>favorite dystopia is probably from a clockwork orange. It felt like a more realistic dystopian future in which things didn’t really get better, only different and more decadent.
>>61563196
Based
>>61563308
It’s shit lol
>>61563848
We never sold that much ammo. And people never used us as an FFL for ammo. Maybe because we have an academy sports somewhat close by
>>61563948
Couldn’t give a shit.
>>61565925
Glock followed by sig. then HK
>>61565961
Most definitely. Jump on it.
>>61567823
Already answered this kinda, but fuck it. Least favorite
>dudes who smelled like weed (dude seriously idc if you smoke, just change your shirt before you go to a gun store.
>people from China
>know it all boomers with no sense of humor
>obvious cartel linked criminals who I had to run a background check on even though I knew they’d get denied.
favorite
>younger dudes who I could joke around with
>autistic milsurp collectors
>old ex military black dudes (always super chill)
>first time buyers who are too ignorant to have been tainted by fuddlore and tryhard cringe.
>>
>>61567340
Not me, but good answers
>>
>>61569130

>Chinese people

Do you card them? Like 99% are non-resident tourists with no hunting license, so they can't buy anything anyways.
>>
>>61569160
That’s the thing, they’re almost never there to buy guns. They’re there to rent guns at the range and then they filter into the store and act like typical Chinese tourists. I don’t hate them, but they have no understanding of our cultural norms.

But yeah, I’ve had to explain the hunting license thing to people who barely spoke English before and it was always a massive pain in the ass. Fuck them, become a citizen before you buy a gun.
>>
>>61569130
>customers I hate the most are probably Chinese people.
I laughed so hard, I was expecting an answer like, "the people who are obviously attempting a straw purchase" or "That guy who wants to get his gf one of the pink guns that keep being returned. This answer was way better.

>I hated doing the paperwork for Turk and chicom shit because the serial numbers are stupidly long.
Fair.

>favorite dystopia is probably from a clockwork orange. It felt like a more realistic dystopian future in which things didn’t really get better, only different and more decadent.
A great answer.
>>
>>61555863
newfag detected
>>
>>61555897
>>
good bait
>>
>>61555652
>ex
>>
>>61555863
Fuck. Off.
>>
Coolest gun you've sold or transferred?
>>
>>61555652
>>61555782
>customer calls about getting a serial for a trace because they left it at a hotel
>motherfucker didn’t remember what year they bought it, what model it was, or what serial it was so we can’t even help
I fucking hate my job and our worst customers are 80s era army vets who act absolutely rancid with the disrespect and fuddlore because we’re near a large base
T. gun store employee, not OP
>>
>>61569130
Does your workplace have peer pressure for bad financial decisions with gun projects? I’ve ended up with 3 ARs and a spare upper and stripped receiver because of this even though I’m not a big AR guy
>>
>>61555652
Can you check how much It Is for a 1911 nova by chiappa?
>>
>>61562666
>t. Pig

Unironically
>>
>>61555897
this bait is far too obvious, why did it get so many of you fucking retards?
>>
>>61555652
Does your customers ask for basic safety tips like where the safety triggger is or how to empty the chamber?
>>
>>61570888
>artillery luger
>all matching K98K
>mad max style Sawn off italian SXS
>>61571225
no longer work there. sorry bruh
>>61574359
Yes, was not uncommon to have to explain to first time gun buyers the most basic firearm function/safety stuff. I tried to show them as much as I could. Fortunately the RSO's did most of the hand holding in that regard when they actually went to shoot their gun after buying it. I didn't mind though, I liked teaching people about guns and they were usually very grateful for the info.
>>
>>61570731
Yeah it means I don’t work there anymore
>>
>>61555897
>cousin marriage
Who would want to marry a cousin? I'd fuck one, but not marry.
>>
>>61576337
How bad really is it to marry your cousin? Like if you had kids, what’s the probability they’d be fucked up in some way? I mean, we’re all products of cousin fucking at some point in our family tree.
>>
File: cleopatra family tree.jpg (39 KB, 589x484)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>61576374
Very low. In fact, chance of problems even with siblings is low.
>>
>>61555652
list poser pistols
list poser rounds

also
there's new series of every kind per year like it's wine. how many years back does your storage hold?
>>
>>61570922
>motherfucker didn’t remember the serial
Alright, that's fair.
>motherfucker didn’t remember what year he bought it
Maybe he's a little old, cant blame him.
>motherfucker didn’t remember what model it was
What a retard.
>>
>>61576964
Kinda, while you're mostly right (though it's complicated) at the population level within a single generation, for any specific individual there is always the chance of carrying some serious recessive genetic mutation that's a real problem. In that case you're not the average and the chance of problems goes way up. Of course nowadays we can actually detect a lot of that, if you really wanted to bang a family member and weren't poor you could both do a full genetic sequencing first and see if there are any risky time bombs to watch out for. And/or I guess go to a state with easy abortion and then check the fetus too. But most people don't do that and it's still a threat over time. Also doesn't get into weird power issues and other shit.
>>
>>61576964
That chart is really easy to follow until you get to Cleopatra II and then the wheels come off.
>>
>>61576964
>>61578941
>Cleopatra VII
hahaha what
>>
>>61578958
Egyptian pussy got great men acting unwise
>>
File: laughing selen.jpg (148 KB, 1024x965)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>61579071
>>
>>61578233
>motherfucker didn’t remember the serial
i named my carry gun after the serial, i'll never forget it
>>
File: 1630203458950.png (641 KB, 1255x909)
641 KB
641 KB PNG
>>61555897
I say and believe all these things
>>
>>61579071
>That chart is really easy to follow
Well yeah, since it's not much of a family "tree" as there are no fuckin branches
>>
>>61555652
what's the quickest nics denial appeal you seen sonny

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.