[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20210113_163456.jpg (174 KB, 800x1186)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
What can /k/ tell me about the head of the JSDF?
>>
>>61504920
He is Japanese
>>
>>61504920
probably a reasonably competent bureaucrat with zero actual experience
>>
>>61504920
>>61504930
What does the scouter say about his powerlevel?
>>
>>61504949
He's probably incredibly autistic
>>
Tiny penis
>>
>>61504920
>General Yoshihide Yoshida (吉田 圭秀)
I guess if China takes the Senkaku Islands, we can call it YoYo's Bizarre Adventure.
>>
>>61504925
Source?
>>
The JSDF was formed from the National """Police Reserve""" which was filled with lesser IJA/IJN war criminals and given tons of WW2 surplus.

Unlike their natzee counterparts working for either the West or the East, the new JSDF was then reorganized with old le samurai/daimyo families with all of the ex-IJA/IJN war criminals given the boot before the 50s ended which made them extremely butthurt but they didn't do shit but establish an extremely right-wing political party with a handful turning into gommunism.

Nowadays their officers and most of their senior leadership still mostly come from these old boy families. Modern Lts are seen as even bigger losers because with their degree they are expected to be with a corporation slaving their lives away instead of being in the military.

If you're lucky enough like me to exchange for a few stints at Bodai you'll be quick to realize that your fellow candidates are mostly part of the Japanese political elite with your roommate being a descendant of Mr. Samurai so and so.
>>
>>61505008
Too old for a Gunpla hobby, I'm guessing trains and fishing.
>>
>>61505027
WW3 being fought with stands would be based.
>>
>>61505257
Shut up Reddit
>>
Admiral Fukyu Niggah was still better
>>
File: shortie.png (933 KB, 734x616)
933 KB
933 KB PNG
He's average jap height which means he's a midget by western standards, maybe 5'3" on a good day
>>
>>61505222
>Modern Lts are seen as even bigger losers because with their degree they are expected to be with a corporation slaving their lives away instead of being in the military.
You're telling me being a Military Officer in Japan is less Honorable than being a wageslave?
There's no fucking way defending your country is seen as less respectable than being a corporate cocksucker.
>>
>>61506437
Its funny in Japanese media when they try to portray a freakishly tall female character, then you find out their listed height.
>>
File: bateman cope.gif (3.37 MB, 410x272)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB GIF
>>61506478
>seething at corpo-chads
Why, they don't even think about you?

I've seen the businesses you vetfags try to start, they don't go far.
>>
>>61506478
>being a Military Officer in Japan
It's seen as an unproductive vocation in a country that, for the most part, takes the constitutional commitment to pacifism seriously.
There's metrics for being productive in any other area of government, but the only 'real' work the nips consider them doing is disaster relief.
Plus the pay and conditions are shit, the nip public know this and consider that if these people were worth a fuck they wouldn't be JSDF officers.

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/japan-self-defense-force-crisis-ranks-79846
>>
>>61506676
That's the stance of most functional countries with a decent OECD ranking.
>>
>>61506560
2 best girls
>>
>>61505222
I thought it was the opposite. The ban on former IJA/IJN officers was lifted shortly before the JSDF was founded. Takushiro Hattori didn't get in, but most of his fellow IJA people did.
Is there a book about this I could read?
>>
>>61505091
Japan, that's what it means to be Japanese.
>>
>>61506869
Source? Peer reviewed source? I'm not buying it. You're telling me that he's Japanese, but I've not seen any evidence. No birth certificate, no video of him saying "I'm Japanese." I'm not saying he isn't, but a lot of people are asking questions, and the fact that there are questions in the first place is suspicious.
>>
>>61504920
VERRY DISHONNARIBU TO DROP ATOMIC BOMB.
BANZAI!!!
>>
>>61509152
Y'know I don't think he said that.
>>
>>61509269
P sure he did. I heard it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.