[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I love that place. Hiked through many forests in my life, but that one is different. It has a soul. It draws me in, calls for me even now. Every time I visit Japan, I go back to that forest. Stayed there for three days this year. My wife doesn't understand. She thinks it's creepy and I'm acting weird. She refuses to visit the place. Says bad spirits live there. They're not bad.
>>
List some trails/trailheads that we can research/must see areas and how easy is it to get to the hiking areas without a rental car. Will be over there next week. Day hikes only.
>>
It's a very beautiful area, as long as you ignore the high likelihood of finding the body of someone who has unalived themselves.

Aside from that, avoid tourist traps like that Narusawa "ice cave."
>>
>>46700442
>likelihood of finding the body of someone
Is that even still a thing nowadays?
>>
>>46691817
>Says bad spirits live there. They're not bad.
So you're saying there's spirits there but not bad? What kind of spirits are they, then?
>>
>>46700442
So I was thinking about walking through the ice cave. Yeah, touristy and near the visitors center, but most major geologic or scenic places are going to be developed/popular. I like walking in the woods too and the quiet, but I also want to see the unique places as well. Any reason NOT to go even if you have the time?
>>
>>46691817
Pretty good place.
>>
File: 1702336718808445.png (2.23 MB, 1366x768)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB PNG
>>46700606
Friendly ones. You can even drink with them.
>>
>>46712186
this game was good
did you play the sequel? and if so, do you recommend it? been thinking about buying it
>>
>>46713788
Yes, just remember to buy spirit hunter: NG first because it is the second game in the franchise. Spirit Hunter death mark 2 is actually the third. The only thing i disliked in the sequels is that the design of the ghosts in 3 are worse, but the story definitly makes up for it so i did not mind. Also did you play the red hood case in the first one? It was dlc if i am not mistaken so you might not have played it.
>>
>>46691817
If I ever visit japan I'll be sure to check it out, seems like quite the interesting forest. If nothing else it'll probably be a nice hike.
>>
>>46691817
Pretty good place.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.