[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3783.jpg (554 KB, 2048x2048)
554 KB
554 KB JPG
Is moe culture the answer to world peace?
>>
Yes.
>>
Moe a shit.
>>
The ruling class does not like it when you are moe. Having a moe personality can lead to persecution. I know this because I've experienced it myself. When I failed to attend highschool for 14 days straight, instead of being called a ditzy little sleepyhead who can't stay on schedule, I was unenrolled from high school. Another time, when I pranked my brother by putting on a silly moe face into his doorbell camera, a police car came by minutes later.
>>
>>46670052
Why is the world so shitty lol?
>>
>>46670079
If we let psychopaths run free without punishment, this is what happens. Moe is a good litmus test against psychopaths, moe haters do not appreciate beauty and cuteness.
Psychopaths must be exterminated
>>
>>46670404
Psychopaths are the literal embodiment of evil.

We must exterminate them. No mercy.
>>
>>46670411
What about a moe psychopath...
>>
>>46675171
Moe psychopaths, they don’t exist
>>
>>46675242
what about yandere
>>
>>46675254
Yanderes don't exist.
Yanderes and psychopaths should have been just fiction.
>>
>>46669908
why not
>>
>>46669908
No. The solution is to use more and more violence until we are finally out of enemies.
>>
>>46675242
What about in fiction?
>>
>>46670052
the shrine maiden will eliminate you if you become too cute, careful

the moe status quo in gensokyo is a line you do not want to cross
>>
>>46682012
I don't want to die because I'm too cute... what should I do? Do hide from her? Run? Where do I go?
>>
File: GKewhP-bIAAaweq.jpg (198 KB, 1411x1890)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>46669908
No, moe culture is for us exalted ones who can appreciate and like cute anime girls, and truly love them and appreciate them.

Moe is not for the unwashed untouchable masses who dirty everything they touch. They would whine about moe and squander this holy gift, it is for us alone.
>>
>>46683110
I can't agree more...
>>
>>46683110
but everyone (except you know who) needs salvation
>>
>>46669908
No, better. It's the answer to inner peace.
>>46683255
Salvation is for each individual to attain or not, by renouncing lust and welcoming moe into their heart.
>>
>>46683255
It is not that they do not deserve to be saved, it is that, when presented to the gates of salvation, they will squander and denounce the gift,
Thus, only a few can be saved by moe, because only a few truly love and appreciate it.
>>
>>46669908
Well, there was that one anon that said K-ON turned him fascist. I bet there's at least one stabbing over an anime.
>>
>>46669908
all of mankind puts aside their differences to unite in the fight against the gachashit and the troon? sounds based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.