[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GLacbJCWoAAyoDQ.jpg (60 KB, 1080x705)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
who else tired of thirdworlders.
i hate being third worlder, every single faggot here is some kind:
>retard
>loves retardation
>praise retardation
>push for retardation
i'm tired of seeing third worlders destroy, contaminate and trash everything, is like if third world and beauty and order are incompatible and the worse part is that they try to scam each other for pennies.
TOTAL THIRD WORLD DEATH
>>
>>196458045
"dad i can barely get food but thanks for the iphone 15 pro and the golden chain"
>>
I'm sorry Chile but the self-hate shtick is kind of our thing, please do not appropriate.
Also you guys are honorary firsties anyway.
>>
>>196458128
desu i keep confusing chile's flag for some SEA shithole, they're very similar
>>
>>196458128
no, it was 20 years ago, now we are all a bunch wiggers and niggers, who praise mental retardation.
>>
>>196458045
imho our nail in the coffin was the rural to city migration, which happened in 1st world in 19ths or even early 20th century, but only happened in 3rd world in last 70-80 years.
Too many people not enough resources all gathered around major cities caused tons of problem
>>
>>196458143
It looks a bit similar to the flag of the philippines
>>
>>196458128
Chile was never first world. It's a shithole
>>
>>196458335
it has the potential but we have too many niggers in soul here, the culture is rotten.
we praise retardation, and if we can scam us between ourselves for pennies we will do it (is the classic problem in the whole hispano american world)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.