[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
After vacationing in California, I realized that people only hate California due to sour grapes.
I have become a believer in commiefornia.
>>
>>196456648
Orange County is literally /pol/ hyperborea. Everyone there is wealthy and either white or Asian/Hapa
>>
>>196456648
The majority of people here think california is just san francisco and LA. That is as far as they are concern california.
>>
>>196456648
I see a lot of elderly whites when walking around. Really puts the tear in the eyes.
>>
>>196456648
>sour grapes
What's wrong with them? Is it because of the climate, or do Californians just not understand what to do for sweet grape?
>>
>>196456648
now try living there
>>
>>196456768
The English phrase "sour grapes" is a reference to the folktale of the fox and the grapes. The fox wants to eat some grapes that are high up so he tries to reach them but he can't, so he copes by saying that the grapes were sour anyway.
>>
>>196456648
Where did you go and what did you do?
Might go down there this summer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.